Devil Maker: Tokyo *Invite Code* (with pictures :D)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by jiejie2, Jul 19, 2013.

1. jiejie2

jiejie2 New Member

Jun 29, 2012
    USA
    #1 jiejie2, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Hi everyone:

While browsing in the app store today, this shiny new TCG caught my attention. As you probably know, I am a sucker for animated artworks. Needless to say, the rest of my day was spent in devil infested Shibuya.

[​IMG]

Devil Maker: Tokyo ( Card battler RPG)

The story takes place in Tokyo, Japan. Roughly speaking a war between demi-gods was waged across a demon infested city. This is when main character is introduced, you can probably guess what happens next. Tip: the story is quite predictable and straightforward.

What caught my attention was not the game's story, but rather the artwork and card battling mechanics. The game is filled with vibrant colors and acute visuals.

The artwork however, consists of mostly girls. I suppose this is quite reasonable since the game that is aimed at male players. But I still believe adding a balance of characters male and female improves gaming experience, then again this is my own opinion.

The price to download is free!
    However the Loading/downloading time is quite long (2x double loads)

Now on to the invitation event.

By entering a invitation code: any player's name, players will obtain a premium ticket to use on the in game gatcha.

Here is a simple walkthrough:

[​IMG]
    1) Players can either start the game as a guest or register with Palmple.

2) Play through the tutorial. ( It’s quite long)

[​IMG]
    3) Reach the main screen and then click notice.

4) The page below will then pop up promoting the player to enter an invitation code.

[​IMG]
    5) Thats pretty much it on the invitation event. Hope these steps helped.

Oh and here are the links :).
    IOS
    Google Play

2. jiejie2

jiejie2 New Member

Jun 29, 2012
    USA
    more pictures coming soon :), also feel free to ask any quick questions (game related )

3. Aisukinaii

Aisukinaii New Member

Jul 24, 2013
    nice!

Add me- Enlight

4. jiejie2

jiejie2 New Member

Jun 29, 2012
    USA
    #4 jiejie2, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    Done.
    Thank you!

5. bbrtki

bbrtki New Member

May 10, 2013
    I can help, just check your PM :)

6. bl168

bl168 New Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Please use my ID

Hello, is there anyone out there kind enough to help me reach 50?
    My ID is: bl0168
    Thanks in advance

7. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    #7 Piscinarii, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    Referral Code: Piscinarii

Review: I have been playing the game for about a week now and have spent $0 so far. The game designer, Palmple, has done a wonderful job in creating a game you can easily jump into and enjoy. the RPG element really adds to the game while you don't have to deal with the same card system you find in other games like Dark Summoner, Immortalis, etc. Cards have 3 different identifiers and you level those about using crafting items or trash cards to a max level 40. No more having to collect 8/10 copies of a single card in order to create a max version of it.

Quick Dos and Don'ts (Credit Nanase @ tcgapp.com forums)
    Do
    1. Use a referral code, you will get a summon ticket from it. To input a referral code, go to the notice screen (it will appear whenever you start the games, alternatively you can enter from the main screen)
    2. Link the account to FB
    3. Send a FB invite every 4 hours. For every 10 invites, you will get a special summon ticket. For every 20 invites, you will get 5 revive potions. For the 30th invite, you will get an unique rank 5 Otherworldly card. The counter will reset every 150 invites and you can get your second copies of it. To send the invite, from main screen, click on the crystal below the mail icon. Next, click on FB invite before you click on FB share. If it's successful, the counter will plus 1 and there will also be a timer.
    4. Send FP to your friends. At the start, FP may be in abundance but that is only at the start. To send FP, click on the crystal below the mail icon at the main screen. On the friend tap, there will be a lot of hearts. Click to send. You will gain FP from it.
    5. (Level 5) Go to the daily theme park and focus on the level 10 one. The level 15 one, you will only need to do once. The daily theme park can be found at the bottom left of the exploration map.
    6. Do expanded darkness whenever you can. This event occurs at specific time everyday and will allow you to gather exp cards. I only managed to get hold of two timing for SIngapore TIme (GMT +8)-> 10am-12noon, 10pm- 11pm.
    7. (Level 10) Keep battling at arena. Ignore the loses, aim for the participation reward. You can battle every 15min and gain 3 participation and 3 light at the cost of 1000 silver. The arena is found on the left screen.
    8. Refer your friend to the game, there's referral bonus. Take note you aren't allowed to refer one another.
    9. Use the 10 free light wisely. Use it for the expanded darkness event. You can find it in store. It's right at the bottom.
    10. Hunt and keep your premium ticket. You have higher chance of getting rare cards when the fever gauge is activated.
    11. Poke at every core you see. They are like raids and will give you good rewards from poking. If someone send you a core, you will see it in the main screen
    12. Trade your rank 1 and 2 cards for points regardless of their rarity or grade. Silver will be in abundance

Don't
    1. Level up a unit beyond level 20 before the other 5 reaches level 20. A team of level 20 is stronger than a level 40 solo
    2. Use any of your recontract ticket. This is because evolution will reset the grade.
    3. Transfer skill. When your unit evolve and up rank, it will lose its skill. So hold on to it.
    4. Merge on other time except for sunday. You stand to gain extra exp from merging. Those exp cards are hard to come by, so make full use of it.

8. ts00143750

ts00143750 New Member

Aug 3, 2013
    My referral code: PeacemakeRP

I started playing it four days ago but still need 50 referrers.

Wish everyone good luck on using premium tickets. :)

9. Icanhazcheez

Icanhazcheez New Member

Aug 4, 2013
    would be glad if anyone could use my referral :)

Referral : icanhazcheez

10. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Bumping and adding some more thoughts for new players.

1. Be sure to keep your friends list current. You will level faster and get a chance at better cards by having active friends playing and discovering Cores. Make sure you hit each core once and only once. This gives you a chance at a 3/4 * card and some experience. If you get lucky to knock out a core, tons of exp for sure!

2. Save, save, save those exp cards for Sunday. It's only a couple of days to wait and the payoff is 1.5x exp for merging cards and you will be glad you waited once you start pushing your cards L30+. It takes a lot of exp to get cards to 40.

3. Burn those extra cards for evolution points. You will need them to turn those 4* cards you are holding on to into 5 * cards! You should be getting plenty of silver from quests and silver point cards you discover that you don't need to sell your extras for silver.

4. The arena awards you 3 extra light points every time you complete it so always queue up. Win/loss ratio doesn't matter and it resets every season. It's all about your total points earned to determine your arena ranking awards at the end of the season. You also earn rewards for just queuing for the arena.

Hope those tips help and please refer me: Piscinarii

11. Xenosage

Xenosage Well-Known Member

Hi there,

If anyone minds, I would be greatly thankful for adding me as an referrer. My nickname in game is: Xenosage As it was mentioned here, for referring me you can get additional premium summon ticket! Also if you have any questions or need help - just write to me here on TouchArcade or in the game.

12. zacci96

zacci96 New Member

Aug 11, 2013
    hello i am also new to this game and would like to gain more referrals could people please help me. my account name is zacci96. good luck reaching the top and have fun with the game

13. Accelerator

Accelerator New Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Hello! :D Just started, enjoying it~!

Please refer me: AcceleratorX

Also feel free to add me I accept anyone! (if I have places)

14. GersonAlvat

GersonAlvat New Member

Aug 18, 2013
    #14 GersonAlvat, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    Name: Kekoreko

I-It's not like I want to help you battle B-Baka

15. earldon

earldon New Member

Aug 25, 2013
    My referral code: earldon

Please refer me. Thanks.

16. Sureiya

Sureiya New Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Refer me Sureiya and ill return the favour, just drop me a mail once u done it so i can get back 2 u. THX

17. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Referral code xXYurix

Cheers.

18. NBDYHN

NBDYHN New Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Anybody here can help me to reach 50 refer? My refer code is NBDYHN :D

19. lastregret111

lastregret111 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    my Ign

Please Refer me: LatteMordred

20. Rozeluxe

Rozeluxe New Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Please Refer me too, I'll refer back: Rozeluxe

I really like the game, feels like Persona in some way. :)