Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Morgan01

Morgan01 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    USA
    #141 Morgan01, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
    Just a heads up. A Mr. James Wright posted a comment a short while ago in the comment section of the TA article stating that Dues Ex was released. It reads as follows:

"Thanks very much for your interest in the game folks. Just to confirm we will be adding in iPad2 support in just a matter of weeks. It won't be long! (James from Square Enix)"

2. chamillion205

chamillion205 Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2011
    hotel cook
    BIRMINGHAM
    So I just purchased this game and started playing and made it partly thru the tutorial.... Only to find out....YOU CAN'T PLAY ON JAILBROKEN DEVICES!!!!! I don't use my ipad to get free games, I buy every title on here to support the devs and to support the games I love. I do however use it for emulation (for games that I own, none the less) and it sucks that I can't play this game completely. Oh we'll guess I'll use that space for something else. I will say that the games started really well. So if u don't have a jailbroken device or willing to give it up for this one game(I'm not) then give it a shot.

3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    There's a lot more exploration than I expected. Lots of hidden areas with loot accessible through air vents, hackable terminals etc. I've also come across areas that are blocked by objects that are too heavy to move (for now) meaning that I need to upgrade my strength through augmentations.

I'm really enjoying the game a lot so far.

4. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Okay, I only watched like 4 minutes or so, but I'm super stoked for this! It sounds like it may take place before the events of Human Revolution? Maybe at a certain point it begins to take place concurrently with Human Revolution?

And you play as one of the villains?

The music is amazing and just like Human Revolution.

AH!

:D

5. sicksilvo

sicksilvo Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012

Be advised that your iphone 4 might become unresponsive to both touch and hardware buttons - if suddenly your screen slowly fades to black you will find your self in a world of trouble. iTunes will not recognize it = no restore.
    Not saying this will happen to you, just that there is a strong chance.
    Good luck

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I posted two times before can somebody tell me the installed file size on iPhone 5?
    Thanks!

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

So far it does look like it an GOTW so...

[​IMG]

8. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

This is great! If we could consistently get games of this caliber along with official controller support from Apple, I wouldn't need my other portables.

The game looks great and seems to have a lot of gameplay depth as well.

9. Mandi

Mandi Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2008
    1.5 gb on iPhone 5, according to my usage screen.

10. CosmosMan

CosmosMan Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Researcher/Teacher/Scientist
    Canada
    Universal?

I downloaded this on my iPad 3 around 8am ET this morning, it downloaded fine, played quite a bit.

It is now 11:15am ET and it is still up on the App Store, but not appearing on the Purchased list on my iPhone 5 and it didn't download automatically on it like I expected despite having automatic downloads on.

It is a universal App, but it doesn't appear that way on the App Store and neither is it on my purchased list...

It does appear on my Purchased list on my iPad 3 however.

11. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Thanks man!

12. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    You have to wait a little my apps doesn't appear right away and take some time.Try singing in again with your ID.

13. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    My devices are jailbroken so I guess even if they add iPad 2 support officially, I'm still SOL.

14. Rasec Noir

Rasec Noir Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Porto, Portugal
    You're in the same situation as me, i buy every game i like but jb tweaks help me a lot.

The solution i did for some other games i have that use this same jb verify method of blocking some aspects of the game is you go to cydia and install the tweak xCon.

That will make your games immune to this jb verification thing.

15. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    Is this the 1st game that is not supporting the ipad 2. Lucky I got my ipad 4 a few weeks back.

16. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Thanks. That's what I was hoping... especially with the screen shot on the appstore saying "Explore Huge Environments"

17. gorbesz

gorbesz Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Yep unfortunately that happened exactly. Buy my phone restarted itself. You must have encountered this too ;) gone 2 the store for an iPad3 ;)

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... and there are multiple ways to get from point A to B which encourages stealthing if you want that path. That bit of freedom and choice on how you want to play tthe game is tops in my book.

19. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Don't worry, it ain't illegal. It's not that kind of bypass you're probably thinking of.

20. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Haha like 2 months ago.... Or maybe I traveled through time.