Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I'm care a lot about this Game,if You see My previous post and Screenshots,then you understand what i mean. nobody has played DE:THE FALL so many time Like me,i really hope One Day we see it's ending!

2. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    This is on Steam for a couple of bucks this weekend. I may pick it up there since it has controller support. Still haven't played the iOS version since it doesn't have MFi controller support.

3. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    me neither.Picked it up for free from an ign promo (i guess) but without MFI support i never touched it.

I played (and loved) human revolution twice on my old xbox and a few weeks back i bought the directors cut to enjoy the game with all the extras and better boss fights.But before i opened the box i've read desastrous reviews of the DC in the web,bug ridden crap but biggest issues was: not being able to install it on my HD.They never fixed any of the issues.

So i returned it.

Sometimes there is an exception but many many times SE just plain sucks.

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Give it a try,without Controller it's The Game,at last For me,with Best Touch control on iOS,and lot of option For it. Well,i've bout DE:HR AUGMENTED EDITION and The DIRECTOR'S CUT,but i enjoy a lot The DC,no issue at all,but i've play The PS3 Version,so i don't know The Xbox Version.

5. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    I played this awesome game once again and I'm so sad there is no sequel. It was one of the best iOS games...

6. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    What do you mean "sequel?" This was unfinished game! Whole thing just ends abruptly with a big "Tune In Next Week." Of course, next week never came, and we were conned into buying a demo.

Don't play the willing dupe by calling for a sequel. I'll be damned if I'm paying them twice for a single, finished game. So many other apps on the Store eagerly trying to rob me blind with the old "bait and switch" legacy trick, I don't need games to start pulling that gag, too.

7. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I will have to agree, this game and Prometheus are the last games with a " tune in next week" sign or " coming soon" sign I will buy.

8. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    They can charge me whatever they want for the next part of the story. This is one of the most underrated games to have been on ios. The original game was well worth the cost and SE deserves to make whatever they can future content.

Having said that I doubt we'll ever see the conclusion.

9. neonbible

neonbible Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Maybe if Mankind Divided is successful (highly likely) they may revisit this to milk us mobile gamers too

10. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Hey, if they had sold it as a "Part 1" then I'd have no call to complain. Buyer beware, right? But, they pushed this as a fully finished product, and then had the cojones to just slap an old cliffhanger-style ending on it. I've never seen a more abrupt stop in the middle of a game.

I bought a full app. I got a demo. No matter how shiny it was, it wasn't finished. I can't believe anyone would happily buy into a "sequel" con job.

11. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    This got an update today. Just says "Various bug fixes." The interesting thing, though, is that apparently that means there's an active team working on this. In all likelihood it's just Squeenix hiring some folks to do maintenance work in order to keep the game from being pulled, but I'd sure love it if they would come through with that new episode someday.

12. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    #912 agreen437, Jul 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2020
    Was looking through my old iPad games and turns out you can still download this game on iOS 13 if you’ve purchased it

I hope this game gets updated again but not holding my breath

This was big for iPad back in the day I loved this game in 2013 in fact I got the sequel to human revolution deus ex mankind divided for ps4

13. Alex DeLargest

Alex DeLargest Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Male
    USA/France
    OMG, it does work! Thought this was well done back when I played it in like 2014. Would be nice to get X support and a new chapter. Still looks pretty good even by modern mobile standards.

Crazy that this survived the 64bit apocalypse.

14. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    I know right I’m glad this game survived

15. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    That leads me to the question is it 64 bit they last updated it in 2016 so I would think so

16. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    No music on iOS 14.6 on both iPad Pro 2 and iPhone XS anyone else having this issue

17. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    The game still works though