Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    Hey oldsnake & other fellow Touch Arcade fans.
    Reading about some of the great experiences you and others had with the game makes me very happy and I wish I could give you all the answers you crave for.
    Unfortunately, I do not posses all the details nor feel in place to discuss these things. In the end, I'm in here as a fellow gamer not an official representative. I love to engage with you guys, gather feedback and comments, but I only feel competent to talk about the present, not the future.
    Again, sorry, I don't have any answers for you :(

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I understand you're point AdamK,i'm in The same position with another iOS game,i'm not allowed to talk about of it,maybe not Now,but i say thank you as a gamer that you're Read all The folks post here

3. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I get it. Just, is there any chance at all that The Fall will ever be updated? Or is it officially dead?

4. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #864 oscar123967, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
    Its IGN's free game of the month. If anyone hasn't grabbed it yet, grab it now.

Clickhere

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Hey guys,I open a Limb Clinic in my home town,if someone needs some Praxis kit
    But,how many playtrough...,really enjoy this game like no others

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    image.jpg (193.6 KB)

Attached Files:

7. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    wow, that's a lot of praxis!

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,it's cause I play always stealth,I don't use weapons,I use only non lethal takedown,the game reward you most in experience points play stealth, as you can see I'm already super Augmented at max..also I've purchase all the 19 weapons,upgraded them to max,and I've apply to all of them all the stuff..silencer,laser,q-tap,etc..I play lot of time for have this,lot of new game+,really enjoy..now I give another go on DE:HR Director's Cut on my PS3,with the new option of new game+,waiting(hoping) to see an ending of this beatyful game..

9. mw1

mw1 Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    It's been a year since this was released, and no word even about an update? Very disappointed indeed. :/

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    For The Lucky ones DE:THE FALL it's on sale for 0,89€,for those that never buy This game,push The buy bottom,Now!! It's been my GOTY,it take me like no other games on iOS..

11. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Awesome! Just bought it, thanks for the heads up!

I never got around to playing this as I mostly play multiplayer games... However I have a long plane ride I'm a few days and this should be perfect :)

12. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Trust me,it's well worth..

13. Lazyninja7

Lazyninja7 New Member

Jun 6, 2013
    When is this game finally going to get the DLC they promised?? I loved it but it's been so long I feel like this game is dead :/

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    The devs never quote if The continue of DE:THE FALL in AUSTRALIA it be as DLC,or a separate app,also if in main menu there a "more' tab,that say continue..

15. Bad_Trip

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    So far I'm absolutely loving the game! The graphics are amazing!

For $0.99 I am amazed, definitely the best single player game I own on IOS, the game has so much to do.

My only gripe is the aiming system during combat... Very difficult to use. I wish they added a fire button on a second joystick. Any tips?

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    What you used? Free aiming or assisted aiming? I use free aimining,i touch on a enemy to lock,but then i can aiming from myself for better headshot,also,don't use letal weapon if you want level up quick,The GAME reward you more"kit prasix"if you play stealth,The best reward is if you use only "non letal takedown"you can costumized HUD under menu-option,or when you pause The GAME while playing..

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    @Bad_Trip: if you need some help don't esitate to ask me,there Are some tricky/hidden GAMECENTER ACHIEVEMENTS,for avoid spoiler,PM me And i give you all information that you need,and there Are 5 side quest,be' sure to save first that you talk with some characters for main mission/side mission,if you fail The Conversation,you can reload you're savegame And try again until you got The right One...If you want a fast augmented,play stealth,always look to The vent,it give XP,after you finish The game,you can replay on New Game plus,with all you're weapons,XP,AND augmentation..

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Here some link to not missed:
    http://levelupguides.com/deus-ex-the-fall/

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
  20. Bad_Trip

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Awesome thanks for the help Oldsnake!

I've only been able to find one side mission; the augment junkie who wants her friend's legs back who is by the black market doctor. I wanna find the other ones as I just beat the main mission today!

The game is pretty short :( but the quality of the gameplay and graphics are worth it!