Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Got a Moga for Christmas and this game is high on my wish list of support for iOS 7 controller support. Just in case any devs are reading this thread ;)

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Same here,Adam k,add support for MFI controller!

3. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    #803 AdamK, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    Yes we are reading.
    We are considering it. Can't promise anything though.

4. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Awesome. I'm just happy to see that devs are still reading. I assume you can't disclose any information about episode two? I've been looking forward to that for what seems like years!

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Adam K always Read this thread,he care about us,i see him reply to a lot of question here,it's a serious and really professional dev,i wonder if any Devs Read they games thread and interact with The community like he do it here,seriously!
    Just for curiosity,how much RAM need DEUS EX: THE FALL to run good?

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks for The reply

7. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Cool! Thanks for the reply. It's nice to know you are considering it.

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #808 oldsnake, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Someone after the last update with discount on 3 weapons have problem with in-game shop?I can't access,it's say:you can't use the shop during TUTORIAL,but i'm not on tutorial,anytime i hit The SHOP bottom,it's say:you can't use SHOP during tutorial,try again later..
    A bug? IPhone 5,iOS 7.0.4

9. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    When is the next chapter coming?

10. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    Are you in Panama City already or still in Moscow/Costa Rica?
    If you are in Panama then it really IS a bug, otherwise it's all fine.
    Is whole shop blocked or just IAP section?

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #811 oldsnake, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    Thanks for listen Adam:i completed The tutorial(it's not my first playttrough) i choose not to' kill Mikhail kontarsky,cause i always play stealth(i completed The GAME not only without killing no one,but also without using weapons(only non lethal takedowns)after tutorial start The music,The title,then i'm think i'm on Tyrant jetliner,when The guy it's hungry with me,he kill Mikhail cause i don't do it,and then Anna it's Sick and i had to find for her Diazepan(i'm not sure The name)infact say PROLOGUE,not tutorial,but i can go in weapons/items/bundle section,but not in The shop,every time i hit,he say you can't go to The shop on tutorial,try again later,i'm not use weapons,but i want buy them all,so IAP double credits it's fine for me,cause i love The GAME and i want continue New GAME plus 4,5 playtrough..so,i'm in jetliner,on PROLOGUE,it's normal that i can't access to' The SHOP, can access to' The shop when i'm in Panama only?thanks as always Adam K..

12. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    I can confirm this is normal situation.
    Once you complete Jetliner level you'll be able to get the +50% credits IAP.
    Have fun!

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks a lot Adam K,For me DEUS EX THE FALL it's the Game Of the Year 2013,have all The things that make him really near to DEUS EX:HR,and DEUS EX:HR DIRECTOR'S CUT on my PS3,but it's a mobile only DEUS EX,and with all The limits a mobile device can have,you've do an awesome work,more than I expect!can't wait to see episode 2,thanksī€Ž

14. Hand76

Hand76 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Help on achievement.

Hey guys hoping you can help a new member out. I will start out by saying I am playing this have from an android phone but there are really no good forums for me to ask for help.

I am trying to get 100% of achievements and stuck on, Hard Times.

It's the one where you are supposed to grab a beer from the trash can and immediately drink it. No matter how many times I try I can not get this to register. Even have beer assigned to a quick slot but still no go.

15. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #815 oldsnake, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Hand76,welcome on TA FORUM!!
    No spoiler,but it's correct what you say,the achievement it's that,I presume you have some problem in unlock that,maybe you're connection?
    I can't help you cause I'm play it on iOS,with GAMECENTER Achievements,but I dont know Android Achievements..but you're the only one on Android with this achievement problem or you find someone else experience this? Can be a Bug? I play Epoch for month,with only 1 achievement not unlock,then I find from the developers of the game that I can't obtain in that version cause a bug..an update have solve all,and now I got them all..

16. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    Hey Hand76!
    Try exploring the train station, as far as I remember, it was a beer from one of the trash cans there. I hope I remember it right :).
    Cheers & Good Luck!

17. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

18. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Interesting.

I'm gonna lean on the optimistic side of the fence and hope the funds generated there will help with the development of the rest of the iOS chapters that will then head off to steam after that.

Must try it out on steam when it hits it just to see how different the experience is from a port in the opposite direction.

19. Hand76

Hand76 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    #819 Hand76, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Yep found a beer in the trash can there but even immediately drinking it doesn't trigger the achievement. Even tried on a new game file.

20. AdamK

AdamK Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Game Designer
    London
    Try this:
    Drink all your beers.
    Go to slums.
    On your right hand side you'll find a trash can.
    Pick up that beer and drink from the quick slot (it should auto-assign itself if you had an empty quick slot and no beers).

Good luck. It's a weirdly working achievement sometimes.