Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I'm gone for an hour and this happens? Couldn't buy it any frickin' faster. It's still entirely possible that this was an accidental release, so if anyone wants this you best buy it now or else you could be waiting till tomorrow. ;)

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    God darn it why did this not pop up before I left for work! I even was on TA and didnt see it :(

3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    First impressions - it's very impressive and seems to be quite deep, gameplay wise.

Also, it does look like the game is going to be episodic. There's a "More Content" button on the main screen that says "The story will continue, stay tuned for updates."

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I lol'd!

5. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Its all part of the grand conspiracy Eli! First the multinational corporations lie about release dates to highly anticipated games, next they are assuming governmental powers, pushing cybernetic implants on the general public to get them hooked on praxis and controlling the media!

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Jerk! Haha.

7. Seespottakeapoop

Seespottakeapoop Active Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Jailbreak warning

Just purchased this game only to find out that you can't fire if operating on a jailbroken device.

8. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    So anyone tried this on a 4" screen? Seems to be a lot of icons and information on the HUD in that video on the TA front page.

9. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

10. jamesmcadams82

jamesmcadams82 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Wait... What? Just started downloading 1 minute before I read that. My ipad isn't jailbroken at least, and I was looking at restoring in the next month or two to prep for ios 7, but still a bit gutted if I can't use this on my phone. We'll see...

11. Seespottakeapoop

Seespottakeapoop Active Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Yeah, sucks, had my phone jailbroke so that I could disable 3G due to reception issues where I live. Hmmm...phone or game?

12. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    So an fps-rpg? I haven't played the console deus-ex games and i'm not totally into FPS but since it has RPG painted all over it... i dunno, will probably wait for 1st impressions

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.1 jailbroken here, and there's no problem. The game downloads some files, so maybe that 3G tweak is the problem.

14. HansSatori

HansSatori Active Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Downloading now from the Norwegian app store.. wut..

I had to use the direct link to the app page.

15. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    What makes this extra confusing is that the app details supported devices cannot be directly controlled by developers. It's simply generated based on hardware/software requirements. Since the mini and the 2 have identical hardware and both can run the most recent OS, how is it even possible for a game to support one and not the other? I'm really baffled by this.

16. G.R.

G.R. Active Member

Mar 19, 2012
    I'm on a jailbroken iphone 5 and it doesn't let me fire.

17. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Out in Australia DL'ing now.

18. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Well there actually is one difference between the iPad 2 and the mini: the mini has a better camera. Perhaps Square Enixwants that to spy on you? :p

19. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Anyone know what kind of iaps this game offers?

20. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Sorry but is it worth on an iPhone 5?Right now I don't have an iPad so I just want to know is it good for iPhone because I don't really like to play games like MC4 and XCOM on an iPhone.Its just waste of space on iPhone but on uPad they are really amazing!