Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 17, 2016.
Finished game (
levels). No hints used.
Very surprised to see how divided opinions are of this game. The puzzles are more challenging and elaborate than those in Lara Croft GO. On the other hand, the mechanics used in Hitman GO are still the best and most inventive of the series so far. Also, the game misses some opportunity to fully leverage the Deus Ex mythos, especially with the augmentation power-ups, in the game's puzzle design.
The inclusion of a move counter in this game is an apt choice. It provides the needed constraints necessary to differentiate the otherwise many possible solutions. Unlike Hitman GO in which there are many levels which are solvable under par, I was only able to find one level in Deus Ex GO that can be solved under par (level
42 - Spin control
, which can solved in
moves (par is
moves)). Suspect that this was an unintended solution I discovered.
Still, overall, I thought this is an excellent entry in the GO series. Highly recommended!
The week 2 live events are out now. And if you are a naughty boy or girl, change the date on your device to next Friday and you can play all 5 levels
If you move the date back, do you get access to the previous week's events? It's pretty annoying that they disappear every week.
You do, but then you have your device set to the wrong date (meaning photos will get dated wrong among other things) and you can't access the newer levels until you change it back.
I blew a gasket over that last night.
Anyone managed today's within the the turn limit? I'm always 2 off.
EDIT: Never mind, did it after posting.
Me too. I like the feeling of discovering the secret to a puzzle someone created.
I would think it makes more sense to keep adding puzzles on the daily. That way the game has more content as time passes keeping it fresh and enticing to new players.
I've been ignoring the daily puzzles ever since I noticed they disappear. I don't like a game telling me when I can play.
I feel you. If it's circumvented simply by changing the system date then why not just make them all available m. Maybe in a chronological order until each has been completed, then allowing players to choose which level to jump to as it is for the story quests.
Sort of disappointed for us to access older weeks we need to play the change the date game! Annoying.
DXGO Puzzle Maker Beta
I'm Nick and I'm from Square Enix Montreal.
We're looking for Beta Testers for our upcoming Puzzle Maker update.
You can sign up here for free: http://bit.ly/DXGOBeta
If you haven't played the game before, it's a good way to try all it's features including the game's campaign.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Bah, i bought this game when on sale at 1.99 on september, now it's on sale again at 0.99 T_T
Next time gonna wait for square enix's game sale at lowest price xD
Omg what is wrong with this game!!!.....it's so bad moves are delayed by like 10 seconds 30% of the time the other 70% of the time he just WONT MOVE!!!!! I finally picked it up when it was on sale for a dollar but didn't install it til now and man am I glad I didn't spend 5 bucks or whatever on release I mean I swipe...nothing,swipe nothing; swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe yay he moves!! I was so looking forward to this to I love deus ex(although mankind divided was super glitchy I still liked it) sucks this will be uninstalled :/
This is currently free.
Great; got all 3 now.
Into the “games-I really-must-play-at-some-point-but-probably-won’t” folder you go!