Universal Deus Ex GO (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Level 27 has me stumped at the moment. Interested to see what the daily levels offer :)

3. #43 AppUnwrapper, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    I just hope we don't have to log in every day to see them. That they get stored even if we don't check in all the time.

4. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Right now it looks like I have 3 available and will get more each day. Don't know if they expire if u don't play them.

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Very curious about how they are handling daily levels because I plan to buy this but am backlogged. I would GO ahead and buy it now if that means getting more levels, but if they expire it isn't as tempting.

6. As Zephyr

As Zephyr Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Im playing with iphone 6s plus 128gb and the game crashed and rebooted my iphone more than twice!? Anyone else experiencing this? What should I do?

Ps: Its a great fun game. I love the gold black theme of the Deus franchise. Love this

7. h9lz4

h9lz4 New Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Nice Game but apparently unoptimized as hell.
    My iPhone 6s 64gb heats up like nothing ?
    Also 10% battery drain per 5 minutes? Anyone else? Please fix this !

8. Pikachu1211

Pikachu1211 New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Same. Anyone know the solution?

9. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    No crashes but is a battery hog.

Still stuck on 27 :-/ Invisibility doesn't regenerate like I thought it did on earlier levels. Different or a bug?

10. Cougarcat

Cougarcat Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Invisibility doesn't regenerate. That's definitely the hardest level I've come across so far because it misleads you. Here's a hint: don't use up your invisibility in the obvious location.

11. Pikachu1211

Pikachu1211 New Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Thanks for the hint! I thought outside the box and figured it out.

12. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Me too! Just got it! Very clever, IMHO.

13. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I heard that there is a level editor in this game, anyone have tried it yet ?

14. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    This one isn't bad but I think I liked HG and LCG more. This one seems rushed, no? The fairly lazy way the story is told compared HG's effortless charm and LCG's adventurous fun...but the puzzles themselves are still a highlight.

I hopped over to the dailies after 15 or so levels and found their difficulty pretty uneven. The first one took me an hour (because I was unaware of the other use for the power up), the second was easy, the third a fantastic ode to level design (medium difficulty), and the fourth took 10 seconds to solve.

15. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I love puzzle games but these games aren't that great to me. Granted I only have hitman, but that game was pretty boring to me. This GO series seems to be riding on the coattails of the series it features rather than making a great puzzle game. It being SE I do look forward to the seventh entry in this series, Final Fantasy GO, where gamers lose control of their bowels over what is essentially the same game, for a seventh time, with a new theme. It's like Call of Duty or Madden, same shit, different theme and everyone loses it. It gets tired though and will.

16. fliindnyce

fliindnyce Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Why is lvl 27 so hard lol...

17. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Oh they just added more useless iAP's to the game, hope won't be any problem for a nice Premium game.

18. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    I may have agreed with you before I played Lara Croft Go. It's a considerably different animal from Hitman Go- fun, perplexing, and with a genuine sense of adventure. Sounds like this fails to add enough of its own character. What they should have done is made each level completable several different ways: the guns blazing route, the stealth route, and the tech wiz route, but it doesn't quite seem like they tapped into that element of Deus Ex's gameplay.

19. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I picked this up since I have all the other GO games
    I'm not big on puzzle games but I have liked this series since hitman go and I do like the fact it has evolved over the last few
    Something about these games, even though it's something I usually wouldn't like, draw me in