Designing Games For The China Market

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by 1stSPIN, May 5, 2015.

1. 1stSPIN

1stSPIN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    We just launched our 2nd China designed game, My Hero is the Chinese translation. We are testing a more aggressive / friendly in-app purchase with a few, try me you will like me features and good ways to get them without physical cash in exchange for loyalty. I have a few more ideas that I will test in our next game which I hope we will finish in the next 7 to 14 days. I also think these will work in the foreign market but our focus is China and the Oriental market. We will use our previous method to gain some attention and hope to match or better our current 250,000 downloads of our 1st effort. Cash is steady with the first game using tencent ad only revenue. With this we are dependent on tencents pushing ads that will catch the interest of our users. :)

2. 1stSPIN

1stSPIN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    The first site just approved our China game. We have a number of other sites but goes to show you that China is faster than the foreigners. They understand the concept of business and can make a decision without all the red tape you have to go through with the foreign markets. That is why China has moved so fast in the last few years and has turn China in the talk of the town when it comes to development and business.