Der Die Das - German Grammar

Virtual Tomato Ltd.
Humankind's last mystery resolved: the correct use of der, die, das articles in German grammar! A fun, hand-drawn app th…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Humankind's last mystery resolved: the correct use of der, die, das articles in German grammar! A fun, hand-drawn app that makes you a pro in no time! Your favourite Der, Die, Das app - promised. DIE APP (or das App - both are correct :)) Learn 40 secret rules that even your German teacher doesn't know about. We created the 'Zoo of Rules' - where walking across the zoo, you will find hand-drawn images and rules. Tiger rule: Did you know that 70% of nouns ending in -er are masculine - meet the tiger rule! All colours are neuter and most fruits are feminine - and a lot more! A FUN DER DIE DAS GAME - Deutsch lernen macht Spaß! Play across beautiful hand-drawn scenery visiting the most iconic places across Germany, Austria and Switzerland: - Brandenburg gate in Berlin - The Baltic Sea (Ostee) in Germany - The Belvedere Castle in Vienna - Neuschwannstein Castle in Bavaria - Swiss Alps (Matterhorn) MY STORY I am Norbert, and even as a half-German, I struggled with der, die, das. As my daughter was born and I started to talk in German with her, I wanted to make sure, she hears the right articles from early on. Grammar books are not much help, and even if you find some rules, they are incomplete, dry and hard to remember so the idea of the best ever Der, Die, Das app was born."
Information
Seller:Virtual Tomato Ltd.
Genre:
Release:Mar 30, 2019
Updated:Apr 09, 2020
Version:1.3
Size:126.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal