Deputy Dog Games is looking for new applicants!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by hardcoregamer, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    lmfao, dont you have some work to make up ;)

2. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    You guys don't know anything about this project do you? Nope. So shut your mouths and get out.

3. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    i think if you want to moderate the discussion - you need to setup your own discussion forums and take the discussions there instead of on TA. while you've been wasting time arguing and writing replies with no value - some of us have actually been working on our games.. i'm thankful i don't let your attitude influence my own projects.

4. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    You are not smart and can't make code, this guy is smart and can do code, you are the dumb one, do you understand?

5. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    How could my attitude influence your projects, i don't even know your projects! ??? If you guys can't support be and believe in this project as much as my coders and the rest of my staff and I do, then let's just talk about something else. Who here loves Jet Car Stunts like me?

6. Mr. Crazy

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Jet car stunts is a awesome game but you are charging the topic because you a losing and don't know how to come back in this argument

7. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    support WHAT? Youve got nothing... NOOOOOTHINGGGGGGG... you can go on and on about how much work youve done but you are incredibly transparent and we can all see through you. You have nothing except a bunch of pointless arguments. Your simply not mature enough to actually buckle down and WORK on this instead of badmouthing people who are naively optimistic enough to think you will take advice or constructive feedback.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This... is never... going... to end.

a) hardcoregamer argues, throws a few insults, claims to be mature.
    b) people reply, point out the contradictions, suggest hardcoregamer concentrates on making a good game.

REPEAT A AND B UNTIL YOU BECOME THE FIRST AND ONLY PERSON TO DIE SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY FROM BOREDOM AND ALL LIFE IS WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

9. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    #469 DGH94, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
    These two comments are low, VERY LOW.
    I have to say hardcore, I've supported you, and given you numerous chances to redeem yourself. I rolled with the flow through this thread, trying to think of the good in you. I know this rant is going to get me in timeout, but you gotta read this:

You crossed the line, big time. Both of those comments would only come from jack asses who are are spoiled, egotistical, and just plain d-bags. Like really?
    Insulting an adult who has over 20 years of coding? So that's like me, going up to my mom, who's a veterinarian, saying: "Shut the f*** up! I don't care that you have more experience than me, I don't give two rats ass about your advice. It's my pet, and I'll do whatever the hell I want to do with it, so back off!"

Not very polite.

You are so immature, that if you were placed on the d-bag scale, you'd be higher than Tim Langdell, who's already at positive infinity.

Telling people to leave? I'm a developer too. Instead of flaming everyone who tells me they don't like the game, I take it as constructive criticism to gain respect, something you have absolutely ZIP of!!!! 6 hours a day, for many months? BULLSHIT! Talk about 30 minutes a day, the other 5.5 hours include fighting on here, and beta testing games. YOU CAN'T BE A BETA AND MAKE GAMES AT THE SAME TIME! Several months? HAHA!!! I was one of the FIRST people to PM you that day, and that was just over a month ago. Made thousands of pieces of artwork? More like stole them off the internet and from your 'employees.'

Everyone else, I'm sorry for this rant, and I think it's time we all back off. He's never going to learn. Let him grow up how he is, he'll pay for it one day. He'll get whipped into shape; when it's too late. So let him live his life as he wants, there is no changing this a-hole's opinion on maturity. :mad:

hardcore, I don't care what you think of this. I've felt this way from the very beginning when you started sending me NUMEROUS spam PMs a day. (ever hear of visitor messages?) I've given you many chances, and you just keep driving yourself into a deeper hole.
    Goodbye.

10. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I'm not losing! I'm just trying to control this thread and bring some order, and I'm out of ideas on how to get you guys to shut up! Act mature guys! At least I'm trying!

11. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    LOL, some of us are actually published developers. Way ahead of you bud..

I really thought todays teenagers were smarter than this. I hope you are just an outlier and I can still believe in the youth.

12. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    #472 MidianGTX, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
    Pssst, DGH... shouldn't Tim Langdell be at plus infinity?

P.S. Watch hardcore come up with a massively "witty" comeback to DGH94's post, it'll dispel all the lies contained within in a humorous and respectable manner.

13. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

The trouble with your post here is, you are the one who is out of order.

You simply have no impulse control and lash out blindly at everyone.

The way you carry yourself in this thread has a direct action on how others see you and your team.

Right now, from the many posts in this thread, you are not diong real well in the way you present yourself and company.

Just because you get slammed, it is not always best to slam back.

These are just facts that are very obvious.

David

14. onewithchaos

onewithchaos Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    California
    you can, my daughter who's only 1 has shown me her awesome engineering skills by making a chair for her rubber ducky out of wood blocks. I would upload the picture but i'm at work.

15. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Mods, time to close the thread. I've achieved my goal.

16. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    And he's down for the count! How'd you like my post hardcore? No comment? :cool::rolleyes:

17. Mr. Crazy

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Was your goal to troll everyone?

18. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    You're not happy when I comment on your post, and you insult me when I do, I don't see what you want.

19. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    Hes all but admitted it with that one comment. Holy crap, hes played us ALL for idiots...

20. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Ever hear of apologizing? How about apologizing to all the people you insulted, including mobile1up for calling him stupid. :mad: