iPhone Deponia (by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 10, 2015.

1. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    I have four hours of gameplay on my iPhone 6. You can play perfectly.

2. shcngzb

shcngzb Member

Feb 17, 2014
    I finished the game yesterday without any help. It is my first point and click adventure game that I finished playing. This game is just FUN to play. Other ones might be longer, more puzzles, better story, but this game is FUN to play even I got stuck. It is the art style, the dark humor, silliness that hook me to the game. Cannot wait for the next 2 sequel.

I start playing Friday night and finished on Sunday. Good times, good times.

3. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    The mine lamp bug (a game breaker) was ported too with this incredible game. It can't be played further, but as I understood from various forums the game is almost over, so not a big problem.

So do not mount white bulb in mine bike.

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=270598][​IMG][/thread] [thread=270671][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269900][​IMG][/thread] [thread=270601][​IMG][/thread] [thread=270718][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266793][​IMG][/thread]

Deponia

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

Sept 10th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

5. Wicuicad

Wicuicad Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Wowowowow! The story is fun and the puzzles are so hard!!!!!! I like Deponia!

6. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Just found out about this
    Is this working fine on ipad pro 2015?
    Anyone?

7. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany