Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 10, 2016.
Thanks, hope you enjoy it.
Next character (Succubus) is almost done. Just tied up with a big update for DR1 that I need to get out before I add her to DR2.
thanks to you guys, now i have all your strategy trilogy... great games!
thanks also for the updates.
Strike fleet typhon
Any idea when the next game from inter ire will be coming out I think the name is strike fleet typhon.. the fleet based one ?
It'll be a while. I'm still in relatively early stages. I'm redoing a lot of code to make it more of an advance wars style of game as opposed to an RPG. I would look for something late Q1 of 2018. Probably around April 2018 would be my guess.
So nothing else in 2017 an interview said you had more coming in 2017
That was the plan but I ended up working on several projects simultaneously. The result is that I have several projects in various stages of completion. Right now, I have Strike Fleet Typhon and the next Demon's Rise game both at around 40% complete and have started the next Strike Team game. Therefore, progress on each one has been slower than expected. Also, I've been working on the PC versions of these games and that has taken a lot more time than expected.
Hey gents, hopefully the next update to Demon's Rise 2 will be submitted this week. It includes a new character, the deadly Succubus, and a change allows you to now choose which quick battle you want to play instead of it being random.
Succubus character screen by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr
Succubus character screen 2 by Rajpreet Dhillon, on Flickr
You can also now rotate the characters in the player select screen to see them from all angles.
Any love for iphone X?
Will try to get done in the next update. I need to get a test device.
Long time no seek, Mr. WaveLightGames. We last met at the Gun Frenzy’s thread. If memory serves me correctly, it was 2014? Lol, I bet you don’t want to remember that game. Sorry, about the flashback. You may sue me if you want. I just bought this game and I’m looking forward to playing it. I keep on hearing praises and could no longer deny the urge to tap the buy botton. I don’t know why I didn’t buy it any sooner. Maybe it was the 99 cent sales I could see from that you have improved a lot since your first game. If this is good I might just have to buy all of your games in the future no matter what price
Hey .... I do recall your username. Yeah, Gun Frenzy isn't my best game by any shot though I am thinking of doing a revamped version of it that is actually decent. We'll see how it goes.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Huge update just landed. New controls, bug fixes, iPhone X resolution support and a new character in the form of the Stone Troll. Here's the full change log:
- New playable character added. The brutal and resilient Stone Troll is now available to add to your party.
- Updated UI so as to be optimized for iPhone X
- Added improved graphics setting for newer devices such as iPhone X and iPad Pro in the options menu.
- Added a low graphics setting to allow players to extend battery life during play.
- Significant improvement to touch screen controls.
- Rotating the camera view is now done with a circular, 2-finger rotate gesture
- Added a 2-finger vertical pan touch gesture that allows the player to vertically rotate the camera.
- Added touch control sensitivity options in the pause menu during battle.
- Fixed a bug where a player would lose control of his character if it moved onto a position of a recently defeated enemy.
- Fixed a bug where some spells would cause the game to hang if cast in an area that included the original caster.
- Fixed bug where camera zoom level would not return to player-defined position at start of player turn.
- Added an undo move button that allows players to retake an accidental movement.
- Added a confirm end turn dialog to prevent accidental end turn actions.
- Improved post processing effects.
- Increased hit points of most characters except Werebear for game balance.
- Reduced number of enemies and allies in early campaign levels to bring focus back to player characters.
Camera works great just using finger control now! Thanks.
Touch control sensitivity options in the pause menu during battle.......is missing?
There's a new slider called "Rotate Speed" in the pause menu. Do you not see a much larger pause menu with a circle in the middle now?
I can only have one of your games installed at a time on my iPad due to the large install sizes.
I removed Demons Rise yesterday and installed Demons Rise 2. As the patch was supposed to be released at that time I just assumed that the version I downloaded was the latest.
Seems I was wrong as a new version was available today in the App Store.
I have installed that and all is now correct.
But it does show me that the old camera was working pretty good for me before the latest version in Demons Rise 2.
I'm not saying that the new version is bad or anything, it is all working as intended, it will just take a little while to get familiar with the changes. #
Not sure if it’s a bug that was introduced with the new patch, but I can now exploit the Undo button to go collect an item from a far away tile, enjoy the item’s benefits (effects / potions / boost etc) and then tap undo to go back to the original tile all without taking any movement cost.
Thanks for the great game dev!
Yeah, that's a definite exploit but Im not too worried about exploits though because it's not a multiplayer game. I'll probably fix it in the next patch.
Yeah, no hurry on that one. #