iPad Demon Hunter - The Return of The Wings

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 29, 2010.

1. TehWorButt

TehWorButt Member

Mar 16, 2011
    what skill name is the one with wings in it?

2. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    I am an Elemental Slasher. According to me Shining Attack is the best one. Also Jumping aBerserk and Doombringer is good.

3. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    It's at the heart of chaos.

4. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    How can I defeat the Boss Guardian of Distia?

5. Izzie

Izzie New Member

Jul 28, 2011
    He's protected by three elemental orbs/pillars. You need to destroy those before you are able to damage him.
    Some tips:
    Make sure you go in with each of the proper elements to give the orbs the maximum damage.
    Each time you destroy an orb, the guardian gains a new [devastating] attack; try to bring each one as close to destruction as you can, before moving to the next--then try to destroy them all in as quick a time frame as possible.
    Bring lots of health kits and use your gun (jump+down+down+down+down+jump+down+down+down+down) to take out the pillars while dodging most of the guardians attacks.
    Though they likely haven't come out in your game yet, you can find in the online marketplace (do you know how to find it?) elemental soulss (ice, thunder, and flame souls) that can you can equip your swords and guns with. On average, most lvl.1 elemental souls are around 20% (you'll need to wear the corresponding jewelry for them to have effect), so say you fill all three slots on your sword and gun with flame elements, when you equip your fire ring or necklace, you'll have around +150% attack versus wind elements, and possibly +130% attack against non elements, which is pretty insane.
    Let me know if any of this is hard to follow, and I'll try to break it down further.
    Good luck!!

6. Soulfireboy9

Soulfireboy9 New Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Hi
    New to forum
    I got some cubic points and it says that they are in mailbox where is this???
    Thx

7. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    You will get them if you open gift item option at the potion seller of any village

8. Soulfireboy9

Soulfireboy9 New Member

Aug 15, 2011
    THX!!! that helps a lot

9. Yellow Peril

Yellow Peril New Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Reminds me of Ghosts N Goblins. I'm gonna give this a try :)

10. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    #1750 Dragon of darkness, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
    Your instruction worked great for me. Thanks a lot,Izzie.

11. Viperis

Viperis New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    some questions

Hi every 1 i played long time with my first character. he is a realy big mix Psychic elemental gunner or something like that my skills are cross pain,first PS skill,doombringer,scar,beck step,assault,fire wall[EW], and im stuck at kalax im 48lvl i hit her hp
    easily but. when se uzes her best attack(shards) i just can damage time because im runing from shards from the sky... any tips? and i got 41lvl SS my 2 acc. i got prbl with give me reaserch data- how much i need to kill soulles to get that stone? maybe specifed soulles? favor for richard - bacarums... can any1 send me??
    and. how to know ur id?? srr for bad language

12. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    You can get Bacuariams in the cave of darkness.The biggest mine is at the hidden cave which is located at the cave of evil3. You have to destroy the wall of cave of evil 3 with your Rock Cutting Sword.

13. darkmarik

darkmarik New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Can u send me just a little of your money,aboit 50 milion,i am lv 99 but have just short of money,about 5 milion that i cant even buy a good set coloseum sword.And if u have some drvil stone but u dont need it,please send me too,thanks alot

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Very weird post, thought it was spam but no weird links anywhere. Odd

15. Viperis

Viperis New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    can anyone send me gold?

I defeated kalax and twins and with new Sslasher i make him perfect! now i need to fight greed.Can anyone send me gold? im stuck with no potions... in market noones buy phaladume or booses drop.. i sell. 15 phaladume for 1m and 10phaladume for 500k my nick in game i think viper or viperis i aint remember;D

16. darkmarik

darkmarik New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    trade and buy soul lv 4

Hj,can we have some trade in souls,cuz i dunno where to get the lucky soul(highest lv) and mental soul lv 4,especially the lucky soul cuz i really need it for the set dragos equipments and coloseum sword

17. darkmarik

darkmarik New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Hey,can u post the details of ice blood sword and cacilla sword too?Thanks

18. mr.boy

mr.boy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    help me

im stuck in trace quest ,
    where the ancient castle ?? i dont found it

and i want to know how other players can give something to other players ??

19. niconeitor

niconeitor New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I'm really really enjoying this game but since im a low lvl Ewalker it's pretty hard to lvl up without potions and i have no money too so if someone can gift me something i would be very thankful xD
    my nicki it's niconeitor

20. Dragon of darkness

Aug 4, 2011
    Some questions

Where can I get stick shaped bone ,detonator and mysterious bone?