iPad Demon Hunter - The Return of The Wings

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Phaze

Phaze Member

May 22, 2011
    Here is a good suggestion. Save the game before getting the skill, then learn it, If you find it worth it, keep it and if you don't just go back to the menu.

2. Deathwazheer

Deathwazheer Member

May 15, 2011
    Lvl105 Judgement Day

Anyone defeated that lvl 105 black dragon? Cuz im a lvl70 Pslasher and couldnt scratch that monster -.-" location near the top of tower of sin, there a portal.

3. ilerabis

ilerabis Member

Feb 12, 2011
    You are supposed to be at level 99 when you CAN kill it, but it's one of the three hardest bosses to defeat.

4. Phaze

Phaze Member

May 22, 2011
    Depend on your class, I killed both the tree and the dragon at lv 95 with my SShooter. Once you figure out the pattern of the attacks is easy to kill.

5. Deathwazheer

Deathwazheer Member

May 15, 2011
    Minerals

Currently selling 60 Green Minerals for 3 mill. If anyone want to buy large qty of minerals, you can get a discount. XP
    My Rates:
    50 Phaladume- 2.5 mill
    50 Green Minerals: 2.4 mill
    Bacuariums: each is 800k to 1.2 mill
    30 Moonstones: 1.2 mill (varies daily)
    I got 72 bakura powder, no clue on price.
    Iron and Stone, iron are 1k each lol, maybe less.
    Thats abt it :)

6. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    @Phaze hey,after you killed the two (or maybe 3) bossess,did you able to save perna or something?

btw if any of you have some good tactic on defeating those bosses just contribute it in here http://demonhunterapp.wikia.com/wiki/Bosses

7. Nutsworm

Nutsworm Member

May 12, 2011
    Student
    AKL, NZ
    not my cup, but i like the first pic.

8. Phaze

Phaze Member

May 22, 2011
    So far my SShooter is lv 97, I havent save Perna yet. Not sure how to, and for the last boss, I can't find the freaking Evil God >: i killed both the dragon and the tree so far.

9. RaiderJacob

RaiderJacob New Member

Jul 3, 2011
    How do I find Zeromash?

I know this has been answered with a map but my phone can't zoom in on it without keepin the clarity so i still have no idea where Zeromash is or how to get to the heart of the canal. Any help would be much apprethankd, thanks.

10. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    oh,do you mean Asmodeus? he is in arbenus esssence of doom 8 via portal.
    Dude i am so freaking bored with leveling, i am level 94 now,do you know where should i be training?
    and good luck with asmodeus if you are gonna fight him any soon :>

@Raiderjacob here is the map http://demonhunterapp.wikia.com/wiki/Kamael all you need to do is go to the room 5 blocks from the right,or you could see one big room with blue thingy at the top of the map,go down and then to the right.

11. RaiderJacob

RaiderJacob New Member

Jul 3, 2011
    @Anastasia, i have the android version- is that different from the iphone version? Cuz i been all ovet that area n i haven't seen any boss. Is there a secret door or somethin this is drivin me nuts lol. Thx for the help.

12. Phaze

Phaze Member

May 22, 2011
    Thanks ;D

What class you got? If you have SShooter, go lv at Tower of Punishment - mouth of hell 5, use venom kiss and scar explosion, easy exp and knowledge soul lv 2.

13. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    #1713 Anastasia_95, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
    @raiderjacob : i have an android version too... i believe our reason to register in the forum because of this demon hunter forum :> lol.
    and i dont think it's different.
    anyhow zerosmash isnt a boss, and he is near that lever thingy. and if you are in the correct room you'll see that mages for the first time,and you'll see varian-like creature just below it near the lever.
    btw it seems i get you wrong direction ==; you need to go down and go to the heart of canal-1 to find zerosmash,from main road of canal 4 (the room i mentioned before) just go down and go to the right,and there ya go.
    sorry about that,and how far have you explored in kamael?

@Phaze :Whoa,you train in hell mode? dude that area have monsters with above 100 level if i'm not mistaken? o_o
    anyhoo i am E.slasher
    and thanks for the advice,need to build up courage to get there,since i am nearly dead even in forest of fantasm 5 =w=;

14. DanteSparda

DanteSparda Member

May 17, 2011

I am not looking for phaladume though so :confused:

15. DanteSparda

DanteSparda Member

May 17, 2011
    #1715 DanteSparda, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
    Dantesparda is my name in the game. Looking forward to the stuff you will send me :)

just tried sending you a message in the game again, Azndragonz04, and still giving me an "error network"

16. Deathwazheer

Deathwazheer Member

May 15, 2011
    Offer: Ghost Stone and Evil Eye

I have no clue how much Ghost Stone or Evil Eye is and i dont want to see you comment abt some bullsht like "oh it cost 999999999" just want a reasonable est.

17. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
    It's only 999999998.

18. justice711

justice711 Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Can I please ask how does the thorn soul works? When it counter attacks, does it mean the enemie get damage for hitting me? Also how does the God of death soul works? Thanks!

19. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Yes it does. example they hit you with 726 damage and they got back 21 damage or so on depending the percentage of the thorn soul.
    God of death? wait,ist it a monster or something in tower of punishment?

20. ilerabis

ilerabis Member

Feb 12, 2011
    God of death soul increases instant kill chance against monsters (but not bosses of course).
    By the way, how do you obtain those ?