iPad Demon Hunter - The Return of The Wings

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Deathwazheer

Deathwazheer Member

May 15, 2011
    #1681 Deathwazheer, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
    No clue what to do after Ellen

I rly hav no clue what to do in this game lol. Im lvl 68; killed ellen and just killing random monsters in hard mode. Any suggestions? Making a new character is out of the question; lol played for 60 hours.
    20 mill made everything off phaladume :) very easy to mine them lol.
    You guys can do abt 15/7 minutes. I dont know how well they are selling it right now; but i use to offer abt 50 for $2.5 mill. 120phaladume an hour - approx: 5.2 mill :p but thts only when you hardcore in mining lol.

2. DanteSparda

DanteSparda Member

May 17, 2011
    #1682 DanteSparda, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
    Anyone know where can I get the recipe for level 80 pants? Also, I desperately need help with these materials. If any of you have these, doesn't need them(coz ur done with the game or done with the quipment lvl 80 from the recipe) please send them to me to DanteSparda. Or if you guys knows where I can get them, please tell me where.

Blood from the hell x 160
    Evil eye x 230
    ice mineral x 77
    Rope from the hell x 30
    egg of ice dragon x 10
    Ghost fruit x 20
    Proof of guardian x 10
    Bone from the hell x 20
    Blood of Betrayer x 15
    ghost stone x 20
    iron spider web x 10
    Detonator x 20

I do not have that much gold to trade or buy. I only 200,000 enough to buy energy and magic(how do you guys get a million and more?) I do have a few things to trade if you guys want. I have an epic purple Edor Suit lvl 67 with 2 souls and upgraded to level 3. Also have epic purple Bros shoes lvl 60 with 1 soul and upgraded to level 3. A set lvl 75 variation.fynech shoes 1 unbound

If you guys have gold that you don't need, send them as well. Azndragonz04, I tried sending you a message but it's giving me a network error, send me some gold and equipment/materials.

3. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
    #1683 Xero, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
    Hi, I'm new here and need help.

I want to make the Moonlight Sword, but I'm missing the "shell of spider" ingredients, and after looking around the web (pun), it seems I can only get it from the 3rd boss Buruu (miss-spelled?). Anyways, I already killed him and don't have the ingredients, so could someone either send my the ingredient 5x or just give me the sword plz? Thanks.

My ign is thexero.

Edit: It seems I also need Shell of Water Dragon x5. I seem to have 1 already, so if someone could send me the other 4, it'd be appreciated. P.S. Why the heck are there ingredients that must be collected from bosses?

Edit: Um, how to delete a post? O_O

4. princevillareal

May 4, 2011
    thats all i know, hope it helps. :)

5. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Edit: I found out you can face against bosses again. So nvm about this post.

6. Chuntareando

Chuntareando New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Can anyone help me.? Im trying to find perna in painful garden but I dont know wheres is it located at?

7. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Check your map. They changed it to "Garden of Suffering" on it.

8. somonuske

somonuske New Member

Jun 23, 2011
    if you go to base of dubaq and speak to evan calculate loots hunter info and quest will appear choose quest and hatred spider will let you fight burru again and devil inside the water will let you fight tetenga again both carry the ingredients you need

9. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Thx very much for answering, but if you check my post after that one, I figured it out. :p

10. Phaze

Phaze Member

May 22, 2011
    I have a question about E.Walker.

So far i have an E.walker lv 50 with like 72 stats points with out using, iono how i made it. But any idea whats skills should i get and stats? so far i only got 25 int and 39 skills points.I was planing to get Eternal but that skills its based on physical dmg. and since i got 1 str my dmg its going to be very low with swords and if im not mistaken Eternal its based on how much dmg you do right? At least to absorb a good amount of spi.

11. alex69329

alex69329 New Member

Jun 24, 2011
    #1691 alex69329, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
    hi

Hi all,

I am new here, could any one teach me how to solve those 3 tasks below, please.

"Trace Quest", "Captain of Dwart" and "Souvenir",

I couldn't find the right place to get the task items for so long, can any one help me pls;> I am STUCK! thanks.

12. Deathwazheer

Deathwazheer Member

May 15, 2011
    Easy 20 million. :) just be patient
    If you have spare time in this game; spent 2 hours of your life mining phaladume. They still sell pretty well. To get them.... From cave of darkness. Go to right of map; there a phaladume rock. (Recommend weild a necklace with collection stone). There is another rock but only if you want green mineral. If you still have rock cutting sword; there a breakable wall with 3 rocks in hidden cave. Mine them; teleport out; teleport back into the cave of darkness; rocks reset.
    But be warily as you will be competing with me :D

13. dragonz04

dragonz04 Member

Apr 25, 2011
    DANTESPARDA what is your name in the game for on line stuff?

i got about 3.5 millions. 5 orange RARE set items unbounded, a lot of souls,
    mental 10
    power 10
    agility 10
    thunder 30%
    flame 30%
    ice/water soul 25%

14. Deghero

Deghero New Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Please give cubics

Please can someone send cubics I will give tjat person a rock cutting sword
    :)

15. Chipotli

Chipotli New Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I need help

Hello everyone I would like to start off by saying "I hate this game, it's so damn addicting. I do need some help how do I get Bakura powder in Distia? I have been mining and not one drop so please help me .

16. seekere

seekere Member

Jan 7, 2011
    is there any multiplayer network mode with a reward system?

17. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I don't remember where exactly, but there are a few places where they're actually quite common.

18. Chipotli

Chipotli New Member

Jun 25, 2011
    oh found it thank you

It's at the center of Distia and Uggg I think it is only at one spot Uggg :(

19. Xero

Xero Member

Jan 12, 2010
  20. nezha

nezha New Member

Jun 27, 2011
    hey, I'm really sorry if this has already been answered but there are so many pages to wade through.

What does "storm shot" do? is it a skill worth getting?