iPad Demon Hunter - The Return of The Wings

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 29, 2010.

1. arizonapete

arizonapete Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks-found it. The icon changed since the last time I looked at it

2. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    err...so,the game wont let you save perna for now?
    or is that any future updates?

3. ilerabis

ilerabis Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Third time

Just in case someone had not seen precedent replies, know of a strategy to kill Asmodeus ?

PWalker (only 5 or 6 points in slasher), lvl 99, no high level crafts.

4. dragonz04

dragonz04 Member

Apr 25, 2011
    killing asmodeous

hey guys level 99 pslasher here

with a lot of knowledge level 2 souls, the shit,+ critical/hellbringer/a lot alot alot

i got 3 thunder souls too for the guy that is asking

25%
    26%\25%
    and 29 % increase thunder soul

lots of stuff for sale/trade/

defense soul

I BASICALLY finished the game and now giving all my stuff away

lots of defense souls/ immunity/ souls which increase 5,6,7 all stats

about 4million in gold

a lot of rare set(orange items) that are unlocked/unbounded

OHhh hand the secret to kill asmodeous too lies within my head, you guys want the secret?

5. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    ^ could you please tell us?
    btw,where did you find Asmodeous?

6. ilerabis

ilerabis Member

Feb 12, 2011
    If it this to slow down the game speed, i have already tried, and it didn't work very well, since you're also slowed just as the boss is.
    Is there any way to predict which side he'll come from (i mean, do the attacks have some kind of pattern ?)

PS : sorry for my rather poor english

7. yakuindomo

yakuindomo Member

May 16, 2011
    your welcome. I'm always grateful when helping others

8. yakuindomo

yakuindomo Member

May 16, 2011
    meeee please send me the stuffs that you don't want or you can't be used also send me gold.... please..

my user id is seitokai...
    i'm a pure lvl 67 pslasher
    tnx

9. justice711

justice711 Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Hi friends, can I please check if anyone has a list of all the recipes? I am just wondering if anyone knows if there are recipes for level 50 or level 60 pants :)

Thanks a lot! Cheers!

10. idem0n

idem0n New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    BIG PROBLEM!!

The stuff I'm selling in Market is being sold, but no gold is being sent to me! What's going on???

I'm on iPhone4 and got DH from appstore

11. idem0n

idem0n New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Why do they do full new releases!?!?!?
    Why don't they just offer updates!!!!?!????
    Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

12. idem0n

idem0n New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    NVM... i just saved my character on the network and opened it up in the new game...
    I'm havin a bad day... sigh

13. dragonz04

dragonz04 Member

Apr 25, 2011
    killing asmodeous

First things first. Load up on the mana potions. The 7000 gold one, I used about 50 I believe to kill him

2nd you must accept the quest from either the 3 leaders of the village, I believe dubaq OS the guy who offers mission

Asmodeous is found in arbenus, on map I believe its essence of doom 8

A soul that helped me a lil is bloodsucking soul and mana sucking, 3% absorbs health. For bloodsucking and 3% absorbs mana, so while u attack you gain a percentage of life or mana back depending on soul

And now the secret to killing Asmodeous is to jump into his body and keep on attacking, jumping into his body is key!!!! It's like he won't retreat back right away and he,ll let you slash away at him, secret 2 is. After he retreats and u don't know which side, stay towards middle so u can dash away from his attacks, but really try jumping into his body and attacking from there.....

I didn't. Change any game speed or anything it should work

Level 99 p slasher

Azndragonz04 online codename, noobs hit me up I got about 3 million in good left just sent seitokai a million

14. justice711

justice711 Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Hi Friends, anybody knows how or where to get level 60-70 pants? I can't find any recipes for them. Thanks!

Cheers

15. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    #1675 Anastasia_95, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
    thank you so much!! i added your strategy in the wikia,i've credit you ^^
    should level up more. I wonder how many levels you can get, can it be above 100?
    @justice711 for pants, you can either try to found it in tower of punishment (those mutons drop it) or you can go to the hell mode and try to found it in inferno or Gehena (75+) hope it helped!
    actually i have the recipe but i forgot who drop them ^^;
    edit : go here http://demonhunterapp.wikia.com/wiki/Recipes

16. justice711

justice711 Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Hi Anastasia_95, thanks for your advise. I am currently a pys_slash lvl 62. Trying to find good pants before fighting greed 2. Wearing a lvl 50 pants. I look thru the wiki & notice that there wasn't any level 60 or level 70 recipe for pants. Thanks anyhow.

Also just wondering what souls do u all attach to your swords? Is abysss souls useful? Or u guys use killing souls or bloodsucking or critical etc? I find blow souls pretty useless..

Cheers.

17. ilerabis

ilerabis Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks dragonz, i just killed Asmodeus.
    Now, is there anything beyond those three quests ?
    Or is it only an endless mode ?

18. idem0n

idem0n New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I only put crit souls on my sword and gun as a pslasher. I'm 71 now and so far it's been easy mode until I got to Ellen. I can't seem to get Ellen2 down. I'm thinking dashing righ and left twice when I see him calling those flashing dragons but it's easier said than done. And I'm using 300/sec potions so it might be time to upgrade.

19. Chuntareando

Chuntareando New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    can someone help me ...im im the area where im suppose to go to the inferno but I got stuck where i have to jump so I can reach the the top and open the portal, but I cant reach that high how can I do it?

20. Anastasia_95

Anastasia_95 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    @Chuntereando uh, which portal,the one to go to the base of naru? you just walk straigh ahead,and then i think there is a lift or something...
    @Justice :Akh,so sorry about that ==;
    i fought greed with 45 lvl pants just FYI...or maybe you could go online, search 45-70 lvl pants and bought it? or ask someone here who has one :D
    and about souls,i used bloodsucking soul and abyss soul if i am not mistaken.
    Oh btw when you are fightning greed,try to get SCAR and attack him,and also,when he already has little hp,he will play dead,so dont go near him or you'll be transfered to heaven <<this is a lie.