Universal Dementia: Book of the Dead (by Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I'll consider it.

The most difficult level of this church, I will give you advice, do not stand in place for a long time, try to get directly into the large hall. There will be easier.

2. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
  3. mandrilo

mandrilo Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    igor, i dont want to update to iOS 7.1, just staying on 7.04. Can you make It avaivable for loser iOS on a future update¿ also i got an android phone. Are you gong tho make an android versión son¿
    Regards
    Javier

4. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    About firmware iOS, I think. Version for Android is not yet in sight.

5. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Looks very nice, tho a bit dark. It's a bit of a pain in the arse trying to find your way about though! Still, I will persevere.

6. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Where or what the hell is the demon flame?
    I am already tired of it, dying non stop while searching for this thing to put the water on it and doing it over and over again. Most of the mobs coming out of nowhere cuz I cant see anything, dang!

7. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    In the room opposite the old man, just as the climb up the stairs to the right. You see it, but if not let me know, I'll take a video as a level 3 passes easily.

8. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Got it. Thanks! :)

9. Hypocrypha

Hypocrypha Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2014
    I want this but not with all the complaints of not being able to see things and at $3. And seems the dev really just doesn't plan on changing things by his attitude, so, oh well, will buy something else.

10. maikelg

maikelg Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    This game looks amazing but is seriously way too dark to see your enemies. Maybe it's an idea for an update to hold the lantern in your left hand and the pistol in the right? That wat it will still be spooky, but at least you can see something.

Also you misspelled quest as qest and died as diad.

11. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I'll think about more than a bright light, but I do not understand how you can play a horror game in the bright light?))

12. maikelg

maikelg Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    #32 maikelg, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    That's why I said maybe have the lantern in the left hand so it still looks spooky and dark. The lantern light looks very good and it gives you just enough light to see, but the switching between lantern and pistol feels awkward. So why not have both at the same time?

13. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I can try, I can't promise anything, but I will test this possibility.

14. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    The main complaint is the fact that the game is dark, but the game was not that is designed to play in the light of the sun, including a game room in the evening, all perekrasno seen. But I'll work on osveschenime.

15. iLLcAtTiViSsiMo

Jul 17, 2013
    When I die the screen says "You Diad". Shouldn't it be "Died". Just trying to help.

16. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thanks, will correct.

17. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    #37 bigjack66, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    You're right just leave it! The only problem is your character sometimes gets stuck going upstairs, does look very nice though. Love the church! Whys it snowing in the church? Been looking for a game with a good looking church, it's just what some people do in them that is so incredibly dumb!

18. Hypocrypha

Mar 28, 2014
    Yeah dude, I've played my share of horror games. For some reason you just don't wish to accept raising the gamma level, or listen to your customers for that matter compared to so many other devs who interact on TA. In my book I call that being "thick". And what the heck is this?! This is pretty offensive if you ask me, perhaps it should be reported to the Apple store

Attached Files:

19. Hypocrypha

Mar 28, 2014
    "This chick is cooler than any bitch in the whorehouse. If you don't give him a bullet, beat your abuser with a lamp"???!!!!!! WTF!

20. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Zemlyak! )