Universal Delta-V Racing - (by SPACEHOPPER STUDIOS LTD)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Sorry, I forgot to ask what your username is displayed as in the in game leaderboards?

2. pillzhereish

pillzhereish Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Student
    There! I just posted a 5-star review on an undisclosed Western European App Store :)

3. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    reviewed

Chi, simply a great game thank you. I reviewed it on US app store. 5 stars hands down. plus, how can I complain I'm topping the leaderboards in a handful of races!

its really enjoyable as a quick couple race game, maybe netting 5 minutes worth of gameplay or like me, you can play for an hour and still be on the edge of your seat, replaying and retrying all the races to beat that ghost!

dudecoolguyman.

4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    It's Andy C83. It's no big deal, just a bit strange. :)

5. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Ah, you're too nice Andy, I definitely wanna fix it for you. Actually, William has been taking a look at the server and it turns out that it has a problem with certain characters in names. One of your friends has the thunderbolt character (I tried to paste in this message but it didn't work) and that is causing a problem when retrieving scores from the server. It is definitely submitting your scores though so people that have you as a friend can see them. I can see you on my phone for example. I'll let you know when we've found a fix.

6. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Excellent, thank you. Why the secrecy about the store though? Were their other reviews on your store?

7. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Excellent, thank you! Could you check if it's in the New and Noteworthy section of your store please?

8. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I checked the N&N section in the US store, and sadly, it isn't there. Tbh I'm quite surprised, since at least three or four were older games, so I'm not sure why Delta V didn't make. :(

9. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    I left a 5 star review on the uk appstore last night. GC - pauljrj

Well deserved too. This game is slick, and like Baracus said, at times rhythmic like, especially in sector mode.

10. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks for checking. Maybe it's just an iTunes thing then?

11. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Regardless what Apple may think Delta-V is new and NOTEWORTHY... since when did they become the definitive judges of gaming greatness?

12. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Shall I temporarily delete the thunderbolt dude and see if that changes anything at all?

13. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Thanks BrEaKBEaT, I saw the reviews earlier but didn't recognise any of the names.

14. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

It's worth a try... I'll PM you the name.

15. fdmstryct

fdmstryct Member

Sep 18, 2012
    Yes, I did that at least two times. SemiPro tournament, seventh event, all with the Lazer. Also I write a review in the Bulgarian Store.

16. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll definitely have that fixed in the first update. Thanks for the review!

17. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

18. billy1380

billy1380 New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Software Engineer - SPACEHOPPER STUDIOS
    Nottingham, UK
    @Andy C83 - Made some changes on the server... would you give it another go please?

19. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    You guys rule! Seriously, thanks a lot. :D

20. I swear becoming #1 in the world shall drive me insane

Also, I'm not seeing Andy in the in-game leaderboards? More problems with the servers?