DELETED

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by DariusGuerrero, Dec 15, 2017.

1. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    #1 DariusGuerrero, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Completely game-unrelated question: How did you those hieroglyphs(?) in your post and title? That looks great.

3. DariusGuerrero

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    haha oh sorry for the late reply. I remember I just searched for glitched text and there's this site that comes up where you can input text and it converts it for you. Fits the nature of this game well, I think :)

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    No worries, thanks for coming back to it.
    And I found that site immediately with your hint. Just in case anyone else is interested, it's here: https://lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator

And now I could kick myself that I didn't figure it out on my own, it's so simple and obvious (and explained on the site): Unicode diacritical marks stacked on top/below each other. But, in all honesty, I didn't know there are diacritics for infinity symbols, arrows, wavy lines and stuff, that look hieroglyphs or cuneiform when combined ;) Cool stuff, learned something again, thanks.

5. DariusGuerrero

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    Glad to see you've worked it out! It's a fun thing that I've learned from another poster here way back but only used now because of the nature of the game. Anyway, about the game, I've just updated it and it now has Level 5 ;)

6. Pupakoopa27

Pupakoopa27 New Member

Feb 24, 2018
  7. DariusGuerrero

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    Thank you for making let's plays bro / sis (I'm sorry, I really have no idea how to find out) This is awesome and it helps a lot!

Check out these cool let's play videos as well!