Defender Chronicles – The Beast Within

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gimka, Jul 18, 2009.

?

Which one for next?

1. Snowman

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. Polar Bear

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  3. Santa

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. Ice Ghoul

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  5. Fenris Wolf

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  6. Zombie

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  7. Vampire

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  8. Werewolf

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  9. Mummy

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  10. Other, please specify

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    Ha ha, I like that the Fenris wolf will turn defender units into wolves, too...but I have some questions/comments about that...
    -units turned into wolves are not true Fenris wolves, maybe they are smaller and/or a different color...like if fenris wolf is white or black, the created wolves are smaller and gray
    -created wolves should not have the same power to turn other defenders into fenris wolves unless you can make it so that if they kill X defenders they grow strong enough to become one?
    -will we have to buy the guild again to replace it or will more defenders come out of the guild once the wolf has gone by? I think more defenders should come out of the guild...Fenris wolf just ate the defenders...not the building.
    -if we kill the original wolf, will all the newly created wolves automatically die? ...or maybe become weaker? ...or the lead wolf turns into a new Fenris?

Mega spider boss...awesome!

-oooo, just had another thought...sort of like with slimeballs raining from the sky...spiders eggs/babies float down out of the sky and as their numbers are gathering to go and assault the defenders the eggs hatch/babies grow bigger, so we have a whole spider swarm coming at us...like the slimeballs!
    ...but with spiders!

...you could even have larger spiders that when killed create a bunch of smaller spiders as their bodies explode!

2. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    I can add on to that; it would be cool if the spiders just gathered for all the waves, then on the last wave, they fused and turned into the spider woman boss. The boss should be able to shoot long range webs that stun/wrap the people at the towers for a certain amount of time.

3. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Thanks Gimka for including my idea in the guideline! :D It sounds perfect!

4. Gimka

Gimka Well-Known Member

Fleabag, yes, Fenris will just turn that unit but another one will come out from the guild.

Devilishly Good, that’s a great idea. We’ll differentiate the other units that are turned into Fenris from the alpha one :) And the spider rains is also a great idea. We’ll see what we can do with that. And thanks for updating the main thread with 1.2 info.

If anyone has any objection with the choices for the undead units, speaks now or forever hold your peace :D

5. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009

No one better speak!! *Holds everyone at knife point*