Defend your castle

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TumbleBug, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Never played DYC but I downloaded the Stickwars lite yesterday its quite fun my only complaint is some controls conflict with each other. Like sending out bombers you have to shake the phone but killing attackings requires upwards swipes which shake the phone causing your bombers to come out when you dont want them.

2. LongJohnnyE

LongJohnnyE Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    StickWars Updates

The new version has an option to disable shake-to-bomb, and has a button instead. Also, the shake sensitivity was decreased.

But in bigger news, I've temporarily taken StickWars - Siege down off the App Store. I've sent a big update to Apple, and when Apple finally approves (probably sometime next week) it will be back for sale.

In addition, it will be called "StickWars", losing the Siege portion.

You can check out the many changes and improvements that are coming to the game on my forums, and you can check out a preview screenshot at StickWars Homepage.

Trust me, the screenshot doesn't do the new version justice. The gameplay is smoother, difficultly levels are adjustable and well balanced, and all the input issues have been corrected. Also, online high scores at last!

You early adopters will be very happy with the results, and those of you who haven't picked up a copy yet, be sure to try out the new Lite version. It will let you play many more rounds (but provide a 4 second advertisement between most of the rounds).

3. LongJohnnyE

LongJohnnyE Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    StickWars is updated and back on App Store!

Refer to this post. StickWars is updated and back in the App Store.