iPad Defend your castle

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TomFagan, Mar 8, 2009.

1. TomFagan

TomFagan Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    England
    i mgith be wrong but does anyone else think that the game Defend your castle would play really well on the ipod/iphone?

id pay for it its so addictive and fun way to kill time

2. iKoda

iKoda Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Student
    Yup. It could work. I'd like to see this game on my iPod.

maybe the stickmen could grow bigger when you touch them so you know you got them. Then when you flick them off the screen they shrink back?
    Something like that?

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Nothing like another "I wish" thread to spice up the forums. While we're at it, I'd like Sonic, Mario, Sega, Mega-Man, and Halo on the iPhone.

4. touch32g

touch32g Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    #4 touch32g, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
    i was thinking the same thing. The controls would be perfect because of the touch screen, and the graphics arent to high so i should work and it would be so fun.

You can try this game at Defend You Castle
    Also i think some other games that would work well by that company are motherload and stick rpg.

5. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
  6. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    #7 Scott30, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
    Never played defend your castle but I did try this game out yesterday lite version and it plays exactly like DYC sounds.

Although there are a few problems with the controls when you capture enemies and send them on bombing runs you use shake to send them out and shake again to explode, only prob is your swiping the screen so much killing enemies you shake it by accident all to easy needs to be another control method for this.