iPad DefCon 1 - Cool game!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by shadowboy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. shadowboy

shadowboy Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=308257168&mt=8
    Its a missile defense with cool powerups and stuff. Only problem I have is that the screen starts doing crazy flickering when you spam weapons, which should be fixed soon.
    The dev also worked on Condemned, and my fav. game ever, American Mcgees Alice (Alice in wonderland with even more crack!)
    So yeah, I recommend this title, tho if your budget is tight wait for a price drop.

2. darwiniandude

darwiniandude Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Name and part of graphics look like Defcon (by Introversion software) ripoff.

3. Kumulus

Kumulus Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    now its called abm command^^

i picked it up for 99c a few days ago and its actually a quite entertaining game, with alternating rounds of missile defense and then deploying missiles against your opponent.

a shame that they increased the price again but if you like missile defense games you might want to try this one.

4. Kumulus

Kumulus Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    its 99c again so if you like missile command like games.....check it out. i think its not too bad and nicely different from the other games of this kind.

5. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    These games always reminds my of the film WarGames - old school stuff :)

Does anyone know if this is anthing like Defcon for the PC?

6. sconethief

sconethief Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I'm just waiting for defcon....(they said they were porting it to the iphone If I'm not mistaken)