Universal Deep Loot (by Monster and Monster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 2, 2014.

1. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    of course the ships are very expensive but as far as I know they are just cosmetical, so you don't need them.
    And yes, you can get the last 3 ships by finding rare locations, I already own all three

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Just had to say what a fitting name for this game forum :) Sink_or_Swim

that's all

3. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    #103 PeteOzzy, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    I remember thinking that at one point. I was making a few hundred coins at best in a dive and then as soon as I got to grips with the mechanics it was well over 1000. That's without the doubler too. As soon as you earn the first upgrade in each statistic and a suit then you can start raking it in by just rushing from ruins to ruins, ignoring enemies.

There's a definite slowdown after the first handful of dives for the next dozen or so but once that slump is over you'll be using dive supplies much more than upgrades and earning more than double that which you spend to get there.

Besides, you only need 1 ship. I use the The Second Wind which I earned fairly quickly and I have no real intention of buying another one.

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I found that I was getting lots of cash early on plus doing lots of quests to raise my levels I still haven't bought a ship all I have are unlocked same with the suits I only just purchased the doubler yesterday but I was getting a lot of loot before that

I'd suggest saving for air supply and equipment, once you raise those it's a breeze to earn for anything else you want. As far as supplies, stock up on air for longer dives and you be fine.
    I'm ranked Captin Cod and had my equipment all ranked at 3 stars before the doubler now they are all 4 stars. It can be done :D

5. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    #105 dreadnok, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Some ships do help you just read their descriptions I use ghost ship to avoid some fish attacking me

6. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Alright guys, thanks for the input. I'll keep diving ;)

7. Empfmil

Empfmil Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    This reminds me a bit of Mines of Mars. Fair comparison?

8. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Gavin Harrison of King Crimson and Porcupine Tree??? Seriously???

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The game is very fair on money. I was actually worried you might make money too fast with the doubler. Without it I make 1k-1.5k a run on average.

10. BaronVonMonster

BaronVonMonster Well-Known Member

Haha! We've joked about that with him before! Alas it is not him ;)

11. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    I just realized that I've earned the most coins on the leaderboards, you know what this means????/
    I'm king of da world! i need to take a picture of this since it will all be over after tonight

12. BaronVonMonster

Impressive stuff! In fact I forgot we had so many leaderboards set up!? Some of you are doing staggeringly well. The top of the # of dives chart is being dominated by most of you lot :D

13. dreadnok

Jun 8, 2011
    Had a couple of those game locking issues on my most impressive run yet :( at least I got to keep the items and stuff I unlocked :) I've seen some awesome things so far and it just gets better and better each dive I still have to unlock
    Achilles Armor and Meganoid
    :cool:

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!

14. BaronVonMonster

At this rate you're on track to be the first person to 100% the game ;-D

With regards to the lock-ups that might be because you have the older build. V1.4 went live about 8hrs ago and has most of those issues ironed out so should make deeper dives far less problematic :)

15. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Well I got it a few weeks ago and never had any problems, crashes or bugs. I installed the new update and now the game does not work anymore :/ iPhone 5 - iOS 7.1.1

16. BaronVonMonster

#116 BaronVonMonster, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Very strange indeed.

Edit: I have just PM'd you a contact email so that we can hopefully resolve the problem for you.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Been playing this a lot today, but then i just removed it off from charging and had to flip the device around and... There's no auto-orientation?????????? o_O

18. BaronVonMonster

Hi Exact-Psience! Unfortunately there's nothing auto about the framework we've used to build this game :(

However this is something we're looking into and we hope to add an auto-flip feature in a future update :)

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^coolbeans.

I just found the black obelisk and i cant stop thinking about what other cool stuff i can find in this game. Definitely the coolest part of the game is seeing tons of references found in just about anything and everything.

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Already purchased two games tonight but interested in this also, I'll catch up on the thread later to decide.