Universal Deep Dungeons of Doom (by Bossa Studios Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ninetail1030, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    I did all of those.

2. simplemindead

simplemindead Active Member

Apr 26, 2013
    New update is out! :) Hope that fixes your issue. If not, you'll have to contact the devs for further support.

Regarding the update, it looks like all of the new missions requiring you to complete certain dungeons with a specific class are bugged; after completing the objectives, the mission doesn't clear. :rolleyes: They'll probably have a small update out in 2-3 weeks that should fix it.

3. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    What's the point of missions?

4. simplemindead

simplemindead Active Member

Apr 26, 2013
    The missions introduced in the recent update gives you a chance at earning additional gold and to compete in a new leaderboard(Highest Rank). Completing a mission will give you some gold and ranking points. The ranking points level up your rank, which all players now have.

I'd like to see more application with rank and ranking points in the future. Trade RP for items, or something like that.

5. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Sure didn't!

6. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    It works now, no idea why.

7. keeeper

keeeper New Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Can anyone explain how the combo works? I have a mission eg. do 3 combos in a row, how to make a combo?

8. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Do others like the looks of the game better on an iPhone than on an iPad? I find the pixel art looks retro and attractive and clear on my iPhone 4S, but way too blocky on my iPad 4. It runs fine on both devices, I'm just commenting on the appearance.

9. mannycovar

mannycovar New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm having trouble for one of the secrets in Deep Dungeons of Doom. In the Lakeside Prison I gave the ferryman the Vampire Heart and it says that I got the Vampire Killer Whip. Is it a weapon that I can use or is it a honorable mention.

Thanks.

10. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Not sure about combos but I do know you can hold down the attack button to do a special skill, each character having a unique skill.

11. ScotDamn

Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I haven't played in a while, I was trying to figure out that part too. :confused:

12. Hwa

Hwa Member

Dec 27, 2011
    I'm stuck on this mission as well. No idea how to do a combo

13. ineptidude

ineptidude Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Trees
    USA
    Whelp, saved up a bunch of revives for the endless dungeon. Reached floor 666. Got the in-game acheivement pop-up for it. But it doesn't show up in Game Center. Sigh. Yet another app I must use Overachiever on.

14. iLLcAtTiViSsiMo

Jul 17, 2013
    anyone know what "pixel perfect" option does. playing on iphone 4s and can't see any difference with it on or off.

15. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Looks like the IAP brigade raped this game's thread unjustly before enough good was said about the game.

16. ScotDamn

Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Yeah, this is an excellent game. I haven't played in a couple months but I actually really liked the IAP. It's the good kind of IAP where more content is unlocked after giving you a ton of free game to play. :)

17. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Hey guys, I loved the original content in this game, but should I get the iap? I see there's secrets and stuff, so I might buy it. Any suggestions??

18. Chris360

Chris360 New Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Defo get the iap

19. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    #119 Cilo, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    I love this game and bought the IAP unlock to support the dev! My only problem also is figuring out the combo system. Any help here by some Dungeon Pros?

20. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    To do a combo you need to instantly press the attack button as soon as it's cooldown is over. You have succeeded if the cooldown of your next attack is reduced to half. Do this x times in a row to complete a combo quest.