Universal Deep Dungeons of Doom (by Bossa Studios Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ninetail1030, Jun 4, 2013.

1. LHenrikson

LHenrikson New Member

Jun 20, 2013
    #81 LHenrikson, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    Does anyone know the secret of Deepest Dungeon of Doom (final level)? I've gotten all others but this one. Please help!!!

2. arcisis

arcisis Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Stupid question....

Where is the so called "endless" dungeon?? I've cleared all the dungeons but I can't seem to figure out where the one that never ends is...

3. simplemindead

simplemindead Active Member

Apr 26, 2013
    @Jet_Black Glad I could help. :)

@LHenrikson If someone here knew it, chances are it would've been posted already. Though perhaps someone's keen on keeping it to themselves. :D Not hinting to myself with that, by the way; still haven't found out that last secret.

@arcisis It seems the current version was bugged and it looks like no one has access to the endless dungeon anymore. Have tried emailing them about it on the 18th but have not heard back yet.

4. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #84 Avantyr, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    ---Nvm. Fixed it--
    A warning, the update broke my game, i enter the ice dungeon, kill the dire bear and cant procede or leave the dungeon... (same thing with the disembodied head in the sad village)
    I also cant press 'YES' on popups, and get a neverending blackscreen after finishing a dungeon...-
    I rebooted, and cleared some caches and its working again

5. simplemindead

Apr 26, 2013
    Heheh, they fixed the Holy Hand Grenade so it's a 1 quantity item now. :D Update brought back endless dungeon access though! Quick tip with that, your attack caps at 20 so don't keep pumping up attack.

@Avantyr I was able to clear Icy Caves and Sad Village without any problems in the latest update. Haven't noticed the pop-up problem either. If you haven't already, try restarting your device. Also, remove then reinstall the app if that didn't help.

6. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Anyone know what getting magical torrent does while using the witch?

7. charlesatan

charlesatan Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2013
    It restores your entire Magic pool. The parallel ability to Miracle Healing.

8. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    This game has lovely art and animations, but it's a shame that the combat is kinda dull...

9. by22dgb

by22dgb New Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Secret for Lakeside Prison:

Get a Vampire Heart and meet the boat man, select "I have heart" or so, and then complete the dungeon. You will get a Vampire Killer.

10. walmartpolice

walmartpolice Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    You were paid to do this.
    Tell your boss I'm on to him.

11. dexter77

dexter77 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I didn't find the time to dig it cause i'm still focused on other titles but i hope that this is not going to be an IAP blood sucker game since i bought the core dungeon and i would like to play it without spending other money...

...instead yesterday I discovered a game called "Finding Teddy", sooo cool,
    the graphic design looks in line with this one but it's a kind of light horror adventure, i suggest you to take a look!:cool:

12. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Stick with Finding Teddy, that game rocks.

This game is fun for an hour or two. And I'd happily pay $3 for a solid game, but the IAP here is annoying. I wouldn't call it a blood sucker, but I'd simply prefer a full game for the price. There are some subtleties to gameplay, as folks have mentioned, but there really isn't all that much depth.

13. dexter77

dexter77 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Thanx dude...what a pity!

in this case i'll give my attention to this game more later, it's a true pity
    cause i was amazed by the graphic of DDoD, like for Wizorb and Slayin this title was reminding me to the PC-Engine days, i'm still in love with that console!

14. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    It's definitely worth trying out - the graphics and animations are great. It just wasn't enough to keep me around.

15. lapin

lapin Member

Mar 16, 2013
    This game is awesome. I wish there were more dungeons

16. cokepepsi2651

cokepepsi2651 Active Member

Sep 26, 2010
    last altar tier?

Thanks for all the tips in this thread. One thing I would add: make sure you have open space in your stash before completing secrets that give items! I missed getting the vampire weapon because my stash was full. :mad:

Anyone able to open the last altar tier? I have finished all dungeons except the final endless dungeon, but I cannot use the final altar tier--it still says I need to beat more dungeons. Is it opened by reaching a certain depth in the endless dungeon, completing secrets, or is something wrong? :confused:

thanks!

PS-I agree that the full game is just a little limited (and buggy) for $2.99, but no one would complain if that were the upfront cost. Why complain about being able to try it for free?? And whining about the other IAP is just sad. The revives are totally unneeded for full play--they're just a way to rescue your stuff if you take too big of a risk. Who cares how much they cost--just don't buy them.

17. cokepepsi2651

cokepepsi2651 Active Member

Sep 26, 2010
    To answer my own question: the "Deep Dungeon of Doom" you first see isn't the endless one; there's a bossfight with the Devil. Beating that will unlock the real endless dungeon and the last tier.

18. simplemindead

Apr 26, 2013
    Anyone care to venture guesses? :)

Pretty sure it's the new content they were teasing, at the end of last month; same in-game screenshot. They might charge for this DLC, might not since the game has only been out about a month and people will gripe. ;) Android release should be soon and may coincide with the release of the new content.

19. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    I'm just getting black screen with this game. It's company logo, then black screen.

20. simplemindead

Apr 26, 2013
    Try closing and reopening app, or restarting device, or reinstalling app; if the previous steps didn't work. Haven't opened the app in a while but it loaded up fine for me today.