Universal .Decluster: Into the Bullet Hell (by MASAYUKI ITO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. MasayukiIto

MasayukiIto Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

I'm relieved that Game Center seems to be working yeah! Easy All board is the most popular and there are great scores.

I'll provide a toggle button to enable to record, like this.

Attached Files:

2. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Yes it's works perfectly, after updating the app I launched it and immediately all my overall scores were posted. I did a couple of single stage runs on level 5 and then 4 and the individual level scores were uploaded. I then did a few end to end runs on easy from level 1 to 5, and both individual and overall scores updated where appropriate. I like the way you implemented the individual level boards, and how they are sub-boards of the overall.

Now I just wish I would see more people on the leaderboards - this is such a great game I hope that many many more people discover and play it.

I like the option you are intending for the video as well.

Thank you again Masayuki Ito for these updates, and for making such an excellent game.

3. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Haha. I'll be buying any future games from this Dev! I only hope he gets enough sales from this title to make it worth his while to continue coding more games for iOS.

4. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    WOW 7 Awesome!!!
    I hope the implemation of either or both gets you more exposure for your Artfull masterpiece. Emails have bent sent to KC 7 EP for early iDevices on the problems of slowdown. I have been asking some of my fellow Kamcorders 7 Everyplayers about Gemini Strike on which devices seems to be having slowdown 7 it does seem to be a problem like the Devs claim. Masayuki Ito if i can suggest a focus on the time limit for it to be unlimited for players it would be greatly appriciated. You can get an example from AngerForce Strikers. Thank you for gamecenter 7 the new icon iz awesome

5. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Whoa. I just started a game at Level 4 on Easy and somehow got the Laser option. Having played this game quite a bit, it's the first time I've seen it.

I'm wondering how I got it, exactly. Is it random or is there a way of getting it consistently? Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

PS
    .Decluster rules.

6. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    When the option item appears, don't collect it immediately. It should change to laser after a short time and then you can pick it up. The graphic changes on the option item so you will see when it's laser.

PS
    .Decluster rules

7. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Thanks! I read the How to Play section again and realized you the shot option changes every 5 secs. Game just keeps getting better...

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ^^^HOLY CRAP!! I had NO idea!!! =oO

9. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    I have hardly used the laser option. I wonder if there is any scoring benefit to be had by changing weapons at certain times.

10. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    While I haven't gone on any scoring runs yet, I did not notice a difference in the early levels (in fact scored a little under my stage 1 avg). But I could be wrong in the later levels... You might be able to kill enemies faster (or maybe slower? No difference?) while fully powered up... I don't know how much of a difference it would even make. =o/

11. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Interesting, yes that was what I was wondering as well - if you killed enemies faster/slower with each weapon it might affect scoring. I might try it a few times and test whether I notice a difference.

12. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Oh yeah... THANK YOU for fixing the music issue! I definitely play this more now that I don't have to stop listening to music in order to play...
    =oD

13. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Woah, thanks! I didn't know about that. I don't know about its effect on scoring, but the laser is definitely better for shooting some enemies that take along time to kill. For instance in level 2, I never could kill those slow moving ships, since even if I fired at them the whole time they were on screen they wouldn't die. With the lasers I can kill them.

14. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Cool, if the laser can kill some enemies faster than potentially it could be used for higher scores.

Without using the laser pickup item option I have been able to kill all enemies, using the homing lasers instead. Give that a try. Also I think if you are closer to an enemy while shooting you take it out faster.

15. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    My word. Just completed Level 5 on Easy. This game is ridiculously good. Phenomenal design throughout. Pretty much blown away by the fact that one person created this masterpiece.

Get this game if you haven't yet. It might be the best shmup on the AppStore. Dead serious epic blaster triumph!!

16. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Completely agree. Looking at the small numbers of users in Game Center for this game I wish more people were taking note of this one, it's definitely worth it.

17. MasayukiIto

MasayukiIto Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

I uploaded a soundtrack of the level 1 to the SoundCloud. I'll also upload other soundtracks when they are ready.
    https://soundcloud.com/dot_decluster

The laser option has a low attack power than shot option (in case close to enemy) but it's a bit easy to fill the homing gauge.

18. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Cool, thanks for the soundtrack and for the info about the laser option! I have been away for two weeks so haven't had any time to play .Decluster but I am looking forward to getting back to it and trying out the laser option.

19. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
  20. xjaff

xjaff Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Male
    Toronto, Canada