iPhone Deck & Dungeon (by SQUEEZE PUB)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by LEE SANG HYEOK, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Sladecut

Sladecut Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2019
    Male
    Looks interesting, but can’t download:( /Sweden

2. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019

Hello, I'm Squeeze Pub.
    First of all, thank you for your wonderful posting about our game.
    This game is the first work of our team.
    Our team has a deep affection for Deck & Dungeon.
    And I want to keep developing Deck & Dungeon.
    The fatal bug that was a problem was intermittent and we couldn't recognize it in the beginning.
    Now we have found the problem and solved it.
    Google has a fixed version and Apple is waiting.

I'll listen to your advice if you give me love for the game.
    I would appreciate your help in developing games.

adin and L.Lawliet like this.
  3. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    Hello, I'm Squeeze Pub.

I think that's wrong advice :)
    I have fixed the problem that is now detected. Apple is waiting to be reflected.
    And when we find new problems, we'll do our best to solve them.
    It's my first time to make a game, so I'm working hard with love.

stubbieoz likes this.
  4. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Hi! I’m in Italy and i can’t download the game. Is it a soft launch? Thanks!

5. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    Hello, adventurers.
    Thank you for your interest in our game. We want to give you some answers.
    Currently, there are no plans to add languages other than English.
    We are working to improve and update the game system, and will actively consider adding languages
    when the system stabilizes in the future.
    We will try to register with other stores outside the U.S. as soon as possible.
    The current game crash problem has been corrected by Google Play Store, and App Store will be updated as soon as possible.
    Please play it fun and give us more feedback.
    Thank you.

6. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Will it be out in european AppStore?

7. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    #27 SQUEEZE PUB, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    We're gradually expanding the store. Please wait a little longer. Thank you.

8. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    #28 SQUEEZE PUB, Jan 21, 2020
    I just checked the update to Apple.
    If you have any problems with the game, please try again.
    And the advertising in weapons repairs and tool refills has also been activated.
    Thank you for waiting!

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks for coming onto the forum Squueze Pub! It's always great to have developer interaction. I think I'll give the game another shot later.

SQUEEZE PUB likes this.
  10. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    Thank you for welcoming me.
    I've been refreshing my touch-acade site :)
    If we find a problem or have good feedback, we'll work quickly.

Please keep me posted with good feedback and interest.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  11. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I just checked and yep, update is there and happy to say the game now plays fine.

I take back my “Ex-Game” comment above, though I always like to mention a Monty Python reference when I can :D

Looking forward to giving the game a decent run now, and perhaps post later on with impressions.

adin and SQUEEZE PUB like this.
  12. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    Wow!
    I'm glad it's updated safely.
    I'm only testing it with a few devices at work, so I'm very nervous. Thank you.

Please enjoy it and give us good feedback.

13. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Good to see the dev here, Welcome :)
    The game is indeed very interesting and even if it can be considered minimalistic, the gameplay is nice.
    The randomness of certain dungeons sometimes make the run unfair or laughably easy but that's how it is. At least, now that the repairing system is fixed, I could take more chances with equipping weapons.

However, since the crash happened, and even after the update, the game keeps crashing at launch.
    I have tried offloading the app and downloading it again but still crashing. Anyway, I will wait for the release on the French AppStore because I can't use the IAPs in other countries' stores.

I have played the game quite a bit and got myself an Assassin fully equipped with green rarity equipment and artefacts. Shame the character is gone but I can always remake one now that I know the way.
    Still, I was curious about the later content. I think I got myself the best equipment I could find and the only way to get one better would be to find other sets of equipment and maybe unique rings with better stats (but I didn't have the possibility to try it so I have no idea if there is are better items in the packs). It seems to me that the shop does not sell anything above the green rarity level and the only way to obtain something would be to take chances and gamble with the artefact/equipment pack for 500 gold. But will there be an evolution in stats and equipment sets as the game progresses or will it stay the same and the player will simply have to be more technical and upgrade his skills? As there are no level ups, I guess only the main story quest is a marker of progression.

For people beginning the game, I would have 2 recommendations: begin the game by using up your 95 gems to unlock the premium pack of artefacts. Based on what you are going to get, you should go with the Assassin or the Barbarian at first.
    The Assassin has the capacity to hit first in combat so if you have enough damage, you can one shot ennemies before they even touch you. He also has a skill to heal yourself for 50% of your lost HP and this can be a life saver sometimes.
    The Barbarian deals more damage than an Assassin and has more HP and armour but he's slow and takes a hit before attacking. However, with the right equipment, you can have enough armour to ignore the attacker. Also, there seems to be some special rings giving you +1 in Speed (I guess this makes you attack first).
    Secondly, if you want to grind some gold, the daily dungeon with Trickster Goblins is the best one as they drop 4-7 gold and only have 14-16 HP. With an Assassin and some attack rings, you can easily reach this amount of damage and just farm there for a little bit. You can revisit levels you have already cleared but you just won't drop the skill deck at the end.

stubbieoz and SQUEEZE PUB like this.
  14. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    Oh, my God. :(
    I'd like to ask you a detailed question about the bug situation.
    I don't think it's easy to exchange this at the forum. If you reply to my email, I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thank you so much for the long review, but I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game you wanted.
    We would appreciate your help in solving the problem.

15. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Maybe I expressed myself incorrectly but I DID enjoy the game.
    Sure, from time to time the luck wasn't on my side and I've got spider webs, blocked entranced and holes several times in a row but that's part of the game as I said.
    I did uninstall the game (so I am not sure I can be of any help anymore to tackle the crashing bug) but I will install it again once available in France :)
    It is really nice to see that a developper listens to the gamers so I would expect the game to get better and better with time!

SQUEEZE PUB likes this.
  16. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    I found a problem that I think you might have had :D
    I checked, and you ran a lot of main stories!
    We're working on the problem now, and we're working on a few minor modifications.
    Since it was our first work, we couldn't perform perfectly, but we will continue to make good games.
    Please cheer for us!

And we're going to release the modified version in the French market.
    Although I can't translate it into French.

L.Lawliet and nickhoola like this.
  17. SQUEEZE PUB

SQUEEZE PUB Member

Dec 3, 2019
    #37 SQUEEZE PUB, Jan 21, 2020
    What is your country?
    The app store is not tied to Europe, so if you tell us, we'll check and release it.

18. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Same to me! I’m in Italy and the game is not on the Store. Hope to see it there soon!

19. achilles1984

achilles1984 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    German store is also missing unfortunately. I‘m fine with a version in english language.

20. Yvir

Yvir Member

May 23, 2018
    Ever since the bug fixes Ive yet to run into many issues.

i do have a question, are watching ads the only way to repair items? I wouldnt mind a one time purchase to skip ads.

My other hunch is the nature of the game and weapons is that you just simply amass an arsenal and drop whatever takes too big a durability hit. Especially with how generous the coin store is with refills.

Honestly, I just want my shield dual wielding barb to stop running into pits D:

Thanks for the replies and updates so far! Provided Ive the time Ill post more impression of the game-loop and whatever counts as mid-game.