Universal Death Squared (by SMG Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Feb 13, 2018.

1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi y2kmp3, I play with care and you have to, because otherwise it’s game over, but for me that is the challenge of the game, just make tiny movements and you are okay, I realy like the game it’s different than my usual puzzlers so that’s a bit of fresh air and the dialogue is funny, it happens to be that I like australian people with their funny accents ha ha.

I must say though that I have an advantage as you might know because I said this earlier, I play this game on an Ipad Pro which stands on a stand so no hand holding the device it’s floating in mid-air so to speak and that plays very comfortabaly.

2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    There is only one mode in the game. Difference between one and two players is that you control either one or two sticks.

3. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    I can’t really tell what kind of game this is? Is it also worth the $6.99 price?

4. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Any plans on supporting iOS features like iCloud / Game Center / and iMessage stickers pack ?

It’s such a waste because that little piggy bot is so cute and I would love to use it as an iMessage stickers !

5. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Thanks for clarifying!

6. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Any plans on supporting iOS features like iCloud / Game Center / and iMessage stickers pack ?

It’s such a waste because that little piggy bot is so cute and I would love to use it as an iMessage stickers !

7. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Does anybody know if this is optimized for iPhone X? Never even heard of it until today. The App Store has serious discovery issues...

8. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    According to sites that analyze app rankings and sales, the performance of this game was not good.

But the game itself was filled with amazing and exciting puzzles. Especially, I think the advantage of this game is in multiplayer.

I have a steam version of this on my PC, which supports up to four people. This is best for entertaining games where friends gather together at home.

Perhaps the sluggish performance on this mobile game is due to the relatively high price and playing alone.

I hope this game will be widely known by the discounts scheduled for this weekend.

9. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    This video will give you the answer.;)
    This game is optimized for iPhone X

10. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    It's not an important point, but if you look closely at the official trailer in the review of Touch Arcade, you'll notice that this game is optimized for iPhone X. Even that video exists in the thread introduction here. ;)

Anyway, this game is pretty cool. I recommend it. :)

11. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #31 nyanpass, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    The limited-price discount event scheduled for this weekend has already begun. :)

If you were hesitant to enjoy this game because of the price, now is your chance.

And this game is optimized for iPhone X and supports bluetooth controller.

The answers to the most frequently asked questions have already been completed. ;)

Now, let's enjoy together :D

12. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    #32 deresi, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Is this game fun to play alone? According to developer comments, it is fun even by yourself, is not it? Can this game be a friendship destruction game with friends?

13. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #33 nyanpass, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Do you want to play only with your favorite puzzles?

The developer prepared cheaters for us.
    With this method, all levels are opened.

If you are curious, see the spoiler! ;)

It is amazing. This is what I wanted! :p

On Level Select Screen Tap The Emoticon :
    Right-Right-Right-Left-Right-Left-Right

14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    It's nice to play this game together, but it's also fun to play single. :)

15. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Even more discounted prices, it's a chance to play this game at this price! :p