Universal DEAD TRIGGER (by MADFINGER Games) - Free and Universal

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 28, 2012.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hell
    #1 metalcasket, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012

DEAD TRIGGER: Survival Shooter

MADFINGER Games, a.s.
    Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game: App Store - Best of the Year Apple's Hall Of Fame Unit…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game: App Store - Best of the Year Apple's Hall Of Fame Unity Awards Over 60 Million downloads Gear up for some extreme zombie slaying! - Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies - Secure vital supplies - Save other survivors - Protect the Safe Haven - Explore the city - Uncover the shocking truth in this intense FPS action game! Wipe out the horde in a variety of imaginative ways - Blast 'em out of existence with a lethal arsenal of weapons - Put them out of their misery with powerful explosives - Dispatch of the zombie horde with countless creative ways - Evolving zombie AI will keep you on your toes Load your gun and shoot ‘em up - Equip yourself with beautifully realistic weapons - Colt 1911, Scorpion, Striker, Enfield, or a Minigun - Get stuck in with brutal melee weapons like the Chainsaw, Brain Mill and more - Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more - Unlock 13 character upgrades like Radar and Autoheal New online service from MADFINGER Games - Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more - Back up your progress on the Cloud - Add your friends and more HOT NEWS: If you love Dead Trigger, don’t forget to check out the sequel, DEAD TRIGGER 2! We’re sure you’ll give it two severed thumbs up. It’s out NOW. We are happy to share more with you and hear your thoughts! Please follow us at: http://www.facebook.com/madfingergames http://www.facebook.com/DEADTRIGGER http://twitter.com/MADFINGERGames
    Information
    Seller:MADFINGER Games, a.s.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jun 28, 2012
    Updated:Aug 09, 2018
    Version:2.0.0
    Size:427.2 MB
    User Rating: (95)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dead-trigger/id533079551

2. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    #2 KiddToKmart, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    Snap!

DEAD TRIGGER: Survival Shooter

MADFINGER Games, a.s.
    Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game: App Store - Best of the Year Apple's Hall Of Fame Unit…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game: App Store - Best of the Year Apple's Hall Of Fame Unity Awards Over 60 Million downloads Gear up for some extreme zombie slaying! - Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies - Secure vital supplies - Save other survivors - Protect the Safe Haven - Explore the city - Uncover the shocking truth in this intense FPS action game! Wipe out the horde in a variety of imaginative ways - Blast 'em out of existence with a lethal arsenal of weapons - Put them out of their misery with powerful explosives - Dispatch of the zombie horde with countless creative ways - Evolving zombie AI will keep you on your toes Load your gun and shoot ‘em up - Equip yourself with beautifully realistic weapons - Colt 1911, Scorpion, Striker, Enfield, or a Minigun - Get stuck in with brutal melee weapons like the Chainsaw, Brain Mill and more - Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more - Unlock 13 character upgrades like Radar and Autoheal New online service from MADFINGER Games - Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more - Back up your progress on the Cloud - Add your friends and more HOT NEWS: If you love Dead Trigger, don’t forget to check out the sequel, DEAD TRIGGER 2! We’re sure you’ll give it two severed thumbs up. It’s out NOW. We are happy to share more with you and hear your thoughts! Please follow us at: http://www.facebook.com/madfingergames http://www.facebook.com/DEADTRIGGER http://twitter.com/MADFINGERGames
    Information
    Seller:MADFINGER Games, a.s.
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jun 28, 2012
    Updated:Aug 09, 2018
    Version:2.0.0
    Size:427.2 MB
    User Rating: (95)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Woo Hoo.
    The wait is over.
    Downloading right now.

4. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Madfinger did deliver on their promise to release this on the 28th. Only 4hrs to go until I get out of work and download this badboy. :D

5. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    99c ... Wow. Mine when available.

6. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Looks killer, I'm going to have to pick it up now at that price.

7. Biggavelli

Biggavelli Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Boston,MA
    This maybe GOTW.....EXCITED:D:D:eek::D:D

8. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    I might buy it but it'll probably run extremely poorly on my iPod Touch 3rd gen, since it's only $1.

9. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Yeah, what devices will it truly run on?

10. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    Wow, completely forgot about this, and only 99 cents? I wasn't that pumped for this game, but seeing as it's a lot less linear than I originally thought, there's nothing to lose for just a buck!

11. Biggavelli

Biggavelli Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Boston,MA
    #14 Biggavelli, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    Is it Universal?
    nevermind,Yes it is

12. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    MFG have said this runs smooth on iPod touch 4 and iPhone 4 so its a buy from me when it hits UK store.

13. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Madfinger really get so much out of that Unity engine, another graphical masterpiece!

14. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
  15. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Jezus Chrisr this game looks un####inbelievable , are these guys magicians or something ??:eek::eek::eek:

Seriously i can't believe what i am seing on my ipad2 , the effects (OMG at the water !!!) , the textures , the enemy models , the gun models...It doesn't seem to be missing anything from the high-tech stuff that was supposed to be tegra only or something.

This blows out of the water everything else on the ios platform, now get to work to shadowgun 2 madfinger games !!!

Everybody must buy this just for the graphics alone !!!

16. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    I was really surprised, it truly does run really smoothly on my iPod Touch 4th gen, even with the amazing visuals and ragdoll physics.

17. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Graphics is very good, better than some old ps3 games I have played ... I just hope the levels are a bit larger than the first one I just played.
    Also I see no equip,ent store or so ... What is gold for?