iPad DEAD TRIGGER 2 - (by MADFINGER Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by xiSx, Oct 23, 2013.

1. PresidentZer0

PresidentZer0 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2012
    The zombies disappear AT&T hee no of a mission.. That takes me out of the game

2. CyanCo

CyanCo New Member

Oct 21, 2013
    That is sometimes the case, but this is not one f those times. I just received the "This app requires iOS 7" prompt with no other options. I believe this has something to do with controller support which is only on iOS 7.

3. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #83 Leegames, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    Yes there is. Several user have downloaded that version, one even posted a screen shot. How much more proof do you need?

Also running the "older version" on iOS 6 here. Downloaded it directly on my device (about an hour ago) in case that makes a difference, since some people seem not to get the option that might do the trick. *shrugs*

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    It is, when you get to Africa there's global stats and everyone's games are connected and eventually, Africa WILL be cleared of zombies with everyone's collaboration. Actual coop modes are said to come in future updates

5. I'm kinda wondering if jailbroken people are having a hard time with the older version, maybe.

6. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Haters gonna hate, but I love this game! Peace! Haha.

7. shoi

shoi Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    not jailbroken here and no dl the older version dialog either...

even with the iOS7 only FMI controller support, you can build it so that it runs just fine on older versions.

8. Scary Guns

Scary Guns Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Sarcastic?

9. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Wait till further updates

10. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Maybe it's just iPod Touch 4G people that aren't able to get the iOS 6 version?

11. QuakeAZ

QuakeAZ Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Mechanic / Line Cook
    Arizona, USA
    It installs fine on my iPod Touch 4G. However after the toolbox mission I can't seem to advance at all. Anybody know a solution for this?

12. I'd like to know as well.

13. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    the ios 6 version get stuck after that mission just read the previous comments

14. QuakeAZ

QuakeAZ Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Mechanic / Line Cook
    Arizona, USA
    I noticed that, just wondered if anybody found a solution.

15. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I think the only solution here guys, is that all of us ipod 4G users grab their iPod and throw it out the window. Let's face it, this device is done ! lol.

As far as gameplay goes, is this an interesting game or boring after a while like the original?

16. sdiggbot

sdiggbot Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Canada
    Does the iOS 7 version get stuck at the tool box mission too? Cant believe I am actually considering upgrading my OS soley to get around this glitch

17. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Initial Impressions

So I don't usually enjoy FPS on touch screens because of the interface restrictions, but DT2 has nailed it perfectly. I spent very little time with the first Dead Trigger, so I'm not sure if this is new or not but I really dig the auto firing. It makes soo much sense!

You still need to aim, but when your cross hair is over a target, it fires! Genius! I don;t recall this being in the first DT.

The visuals and production values are top notch and I can see myself putting some serious time into this. The only thing I'm not sure about is the IAP which I haven't had a chance to look into. I did notice a timer for upgrades so we'll see how that goes I suppose.

The way this game is designed, auto-fire, needs to be adapted by all future FPS on mobile. I never liked the auto-aim, but this is extremely acceptable. :D

So off of my initial impression of the game, Fantastic job!

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    iOS 7 and internet required to play the game? WHAT?!

19. Xeyad

Xeyad Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Installed on my iPad Mini on iOS 6, and.....doesn't get past the toolbox mission.

My iPhone 4S is on iOS 7, but that screen is tiny for a FPS game like this :p

Hopefully MadFinger Games will properly update this to iOS 6, and make us all happy. :)

20. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    So maybe download iOS 7? :confused:

You have a 4s, it works well with your device. ;)