iPad DEAD TRIGGER 2 - (by MADFINGER Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by xiSx, Oct 23, 2013.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Make it $113 lol. I bought the mercenary pack.

So I take it back. The dual Rhinos are way way way better than the dual revolvers. By a long shot. I really like this pack. The other weapon in the pack hits really hard and takes down bosses quickly.

I got the Santas balls shooter. It's basically a grenade launcher and I was wrong. If you miss there is indeed a timer before the Christmas tree ball explodes. Like a regular grenade. But it does have cool effects and it was free.

Billy

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Nice man! I used to love this game too.

3. MarcRBravo

MarcRBravo Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Still playing 2+ years later :)

Still the longest played game I've had on iOS. Stuff is pretty cheap--especially around the holidays when we get app store gift cards ;) And I like the whole "install this app & run" for free gold tapjoy system, too. 15 minutes of that & you can have hundreds of free gold & get back in the game :)

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #804 LordShad0wz, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Well the game has a cloud account system so even when I took time off and uninstalled everything was right back to where I left off. They really did this game right. I did do a lot of those offers in the beginning before I decided to actually spend money on the game. Whenever I had an issue getting the gold if I contacted Tapjoy they'd send me the gold. So I couldn't complain about it.

So right now there is a sale on several packs. I didn't have the Gangsta's pack. It's $5.99 and do I hit that damn buy button again lol. I can't help myself. Anyways it's absolutely worth the money.

The assault rifle kills regular zombies in 1 hit no matter where you hit them and does very good damage to the bosses. The shotgun you get, the Lupara, is just damn awesome! The way it reloads is a fun animation and man it does massive widespread damage at a decent range. It also reloads fast and the game reloads it constantly for you. I always carry an ammo chicken with me as it keeps the zombies busy and allows me more ammo whenever I want so ammo is never an issue. I really like this pack! You also get 300 gold as well.

I also got the last blueprint for the Benelli shotgun. I love shotguns in this game. The Benelli is one of the BEST so far. On top of it looking cool it has an extreme range and a high stopping power. It reloads fast as well. I love it.

I have shown Madfinger again that I'm more willing to continue to spend money in a game that's several years old, but updated, that's just a damn fun game without all of the nonsense that's in Unkilled. I see a ton of people play Dead Trigger 2. The tournaments always have thousands and the daily warfare have 100,000 people ranked. Hopefully Dead Trigger 3 will not be like Unkilled and they will continue with the success of DT2. Id be happy to keep spending money in DT2 if they continue to update it. I'd love more zombies and a new story add on. I won't do energy timers that stop me from playing when I want to play. I compromised on the timers for the weapon builds. That's ok. But I won't ever compromise or play a game with energy timers that stop me from playing when I want to play. That's why Unkilled has made $0 from me and remains uninstalled and Dead Trigger 2 has earned over $110 from me and played when I want and how I want. I just really enjoy it. I also really love the Arena of Death. I love launching the zombies on those trampolines lol.

Billy

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Does anyone know if they might have a sale on the golden scar for New Years? I can't afford $50 for one weapon but if it was $10-15 I'd do it. I was hoping they'd do it for Christmas but no such luck.

I've never owned any of the golden weapons.

Billy

6. MarcRBravo

MarcRBravo Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Fingers crossed! I've never sprung for the gold ones either, but I've got holiday gift credit just waiting to see what happens :D