Dead Space iOS (EA Games) $6.99-->$0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Exact-Psience, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Showing as $0.99 cents now. This one needs no impressions. GET IT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Picked it up...

3. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    My favorite game of all time! Bought it @$7 when it first came out a while a go:cool:

4. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    ^This^

If you do now, have ever, or will ever be even the least bit curious about survival horror, you're gonna want to go ahead and get this.

Seriously, you or someone you know has given away a couch with more than a dollar's worth of change hidden in it. Get this.

DBC

5. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    The iPad version is also on sale for 0.99 (down from 9.99)

6. Check out my post in the July 4th thread for all EA games on sale and other companies. Cheers!

I got this game at their last sale, I love it!

7. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    If you somehow don't have this one yet, you better get it now :rolleyes:

8. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    If you don't have this, your grandmother is ashamed of you.

You need this if you call yourself an iOS gamer.

9. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Bought this a while ago, and deleted it after a week.
    Not because the game is bad, but that I am too scared to play it!

10. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I dislike horror elements and shooter games..but grabbed this last year because of all the glowing reviews. Walking down sterile corridors with obvious recycled/tiled objects/models like tables and poor collision detection, I never did find playing it as immersive an experience as many have found it to be . I do like how ammo management is important in the game and there even seems to be a somewhat decent backstory as expected of a game that is part of a growing franchise.

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    LOL. Ok!

12. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Well I dislike shooters too, last one I really played was Resident Evil 4 (the Playstation 2 one) because it's kinda slower paced and has RPG/Adventure elements. Got this game on X-Mas sale and found it great so it's an instabuy for anyone who likes shooters for 0.99, but not my cup of tea either.

13. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I suppose you are challenging my ability to give an objective impression?

14. Raf7777

Raf7777 Member

Jun 25, 2012
    #14 Raf7777, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    Question

Does this game looks good on the retina iPad?

15. Crazyname

Crazyname Active Member

May 12, 2012
    I haven't played a game that genuinely frieghtened me in a long time and I never thought I would find one on iOS.... Ever. I don't really care for the console Dead Space games, but for some reason going against my reservations this is an amazing game. The controls are great and not to mention the UI is as minimal as Superbrothers: S&S. The audio sucks you into the terror tenfold and the mini games keep you coming back even though you can't complete nightmare difficulty. If you like FPS games (this is a third person shooter) on iOS and don't have Dead Space yet, your doing it wrong. Dead Space will always be the best shooter for immersion and story, just like RAGE HD will always be the best for art design and Archetype for multiplayer. This is the tip of the icing, get the game already!

16. Crazyname

Crazyname Active Member

May 12, 2012
    Dead Space is not retina favored. I couldn't tell the difference between my brothers new iPad 3 and my original, although its still beautiful and I hope that EA will realize that their best iOS game needs retina support