Dead Space by EA Mobile - Releasing 25th January

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aleksa-94

aleksa-94 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I think that some kid has a deal on ebay to send people codes of the gift cards BUT you have to pay him a little bit more:)

2. aleksa-94

aleksa-94 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    No,it will have some EA's thingy for the achievements
    Sorry for double posting!

3. Invadorgrey

Invadorgrey Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    student
    Chicago
    you know you can edit your posts right?

4. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    WOW! Obviously you don't understand what I'm saying. I'll get straight to the point, no dead space's MP is no where near Black Ops I understand that if you could read youd know I clarified that already. I'm just saying MP in a game like dead space is just ridiculous in my opinion. Some things should be left the way they are. Sheesh.

5. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Haha that's not what he meant. He is saying he answered their question after somebody already did.

6. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Like assassins creed and bioshock both sequals had multiplayer and both were complete rubbish

7. mellamohoracio

mellamohoracio Active Member

Nov 5, 2010
    we live in a world where every video game possibly made is gonna be compared with call of duty... seriously one day someone is gonna compare COD to madden.

8. Invadorgrey

Invadorgrey Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    student
    Chicago
    oh lol I failed :rolleyes:

9. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

#509 mashead2000, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
    Halo beats cod hands down lol, loved the first dead space but havnt time for DS2 as im really into mass effect thats why im loving they are releasing an iphone game of it to occupy me on the go :)

10. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    ASSASSINS CREED MULTIPLAYER WAS AMAZING!!! :|

Bioshock on the other hand sucked
    But man Assassins creed brotherhood had some tense moments online, I love the single player campaign, but I found my self waking up early on lots of mornings to play the online, it was really fun once you get the hang of it.

11. TooTinyMan

TooTinyMan Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Over there --->
    So it's releasing tomorrow?

12. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Yes.

13. Java

Java Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    United States
    Oh no you didn't!

BioShock 2 was amazing, not as great as the first, but still amazing.

14. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    I said Halo!

15. writingsama

writingsama Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    OK, sorry to add to the flame-bate

I really enjoyed Bioshock 2, perhaps more than the original. it eschewed mocking Ayne Rand and instead turned towards recent (but not modern) psychology and, more importantly, had a better storyline, if you weren't a psycho who killed every little sister you found.

The multiplayer was strange, though.

16. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    It's unfortunate that you're such a COD fanboy. What a terrible game. Why is it just ridiculous in a game like Dead Space? Have you played the multiplayer component yet? No so you can't judge it. Black Ops and MW2 had the worst multiplayer experiences I've ever had. The first Modern Warfare was excellent but then went downhill after that. Anyways, I actually think DS2's multiplayer will be rather compelling.

17. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    First of all you don't know me so don't judge. I hate call of duty more than anything. It's shit. It isn't my fault that I'm good at the game though and have a 4.0 kd, rather than you sucking garbage and probably going negative every game. Second I have played the beta of dead space 2 multiplayer, so how about you stop talking before you get ahead buddy. It is compelling, I guess, but is all freaking unnecessary. It isn't meant to have MP, it was just put in to appeal to people like you who can't appreciate a great campaign. So how bout you do us all a favor and keep your opinions to yourself.

18. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    all of the multiplayers listed were great... I don't know if I'm picking up dead space though. I'm not really great with horror games but the demo was cool. I'll be picking up the iOS version though

19. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Hmm hypocrite much? You say it's the best multiplayer experience then you say you hate it? 4.0 kd? Cool story bro. I don't play COD so that's not in the question. I don't believe you when you say you played the beta so that solves that, and you couldn't be more wrong about the great campaign part. The first Dead Space still has my favorite single player experience in a game next to Half-Life 2. So here's the big question, what's the problem with having a great campaign and having multiplayer as well? I don't see a problem with it at all. Do you have to play the multiplayer? Hell no. So don't complain about it.

20. DopyG

DopyG Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Okay here is my 2 cent about multiplayer:

Dead space 2 is probably going to have a bad multiplayer, but hey? The single player part is going to be mega awesome!!!

As for COD: BO I have not played multiplayer yet, but I Can tell you that it Got The worst singleplayer in The World history...

Halo IMO is a good combination of singleplayer and multiplayer...

P.s. Wrote This from my phone.... Thats why it looks weird...