Universal Dead Shell: Roguelike RPG (by HeroCraft Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by HeroCraftGames, Jul 19, 2016.

1. FuriousThumbs

FuriousThumbs Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Can't you just delete and reinstall the game or does it backup?

2. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Bought, played for a while, it sucks IMO.

3. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Fully upgraded.... That means a 6 hour wait still, for a chance to get nothing useful.

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Delete and reinstall.

5. Boberlanez

Boberlanez Member

May 27, 2013
    :confused: Just roll monsters on start dungeon.

6. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Has anybody else been enjoying the Healer, Chainsaw, Axe combo? Lots of damage, healing and no ammo on the axe.

7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Works great for me too

8. Boberlanez

Boberlanez Member

May 27, 2013
    Wow, try this trick :)

9. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    So far, seems like a slick little casual-RL. Couple minor issues: how is it that I can access areas of the dungeon when the path is blocked by enemies? Makes no sense. I'm also longing for a pinch zoom out so I can see if I missed anything before I exit; too lazy to pan around. Mixes a lot of concepts to make it interesting. Fortunately, there's enough skill progression and gear management to scratch the rpg-itch ... well, as long as yer itch isn't much more than a tickle.

10. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    #30 WjndWalk3r, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    It will be better if they have some kind of boss or something unique and challenge

11. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    It's been reviewed in MBU

https://myboxeduniverse.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/dead-shell/#more-3378

12. Boberlanez

Boberlanez Member

May 27, 2013
  13. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Thanks - shameless bit of self promotion but it may help people on the edge of a decision to buy while they wait for a review here :)

14. Boberlanez

Boberlanez Member

May 27, 2013
    :cool: That's right ! Good job!

15. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    After continuing to play for awhile I had to cone back to say while not what I expected I really like this game. There just aren't enough casual games with a one time price tag. Plus as mentioned in the review posted above, there is plenty of room for additional content ;)

16. Boberlanez

Boberlanez Member

May 27, 2013
    You unlock all mercs? Who is best fighter for you?

17. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I just had a random level event where I rode a mech suit with twin machine guns for the duration of the level. VERY cool!

18. Boberlanez

Boberlanez Member

May 27, 2013

:) Somethink like this?

Attached Files:

19. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
  20. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    I didn't unlock all Mercenaries but the Delta Scout is in my opinion is totally OP! I've unlocked him at level 10 and I managed to reach level 40 without dying once and clearing all the rooms. What makes him so powerful is his Axe : it deals huge amount if damage to the enemy and the ones around him. So you basically hit 3 enemies at 60 damages in 1 attack.
    So if I could give some advice, it would be : do all the quests as soon as possible to earn some containers. It will help you to unlock Mercs, weapons, monsters and maps. Some maps are quite nice to grind for some ammo, like the Mines.
    It also seems that every 10 levels or so you have to gain a container from the level reward.
    Also, if you upgrade the Ship, it still takes 6 hours to bring you supplies but each level gives an additional slot for the ship.
    And another thing, when you open containers, you have a chance to earn a Merc card that you already have : it will simply level up your Merc with HP and Attack.
    Probably the last advice : don't sell your items immediately! You can have a quest asking you to sell a certain ammoint of weapons and it's quite hard to find new ones...

I do hope that the game will be updated with new content or tweaks. But already, I unlocked several Monsters that are deffinetly becoming a struggle on some maps. And I still don't know how many things are there, still waiting for me to unlock then.