Android Dead Road: Pixel Survival

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Khami, Nov 27, 2020.

?

Rate?

1. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. ★ ★ ★ ★

3. ★ ★ ★

4. ★ ★

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Khami

Khami Member

Nov 27, 2020
    Dead Road: Pixel Survival is a mobile game created by a homeless person with the participation of schoolchildren.

We started developing the game at the end of this summer. At the beginning there were 9 of us, later only me remained. I've been in video games since 2016. Previously, I already had experience developing both mobile and PC games, but, as you might have guessed, the experience was unsuccessful, or rather, as they usually say, useful.

The main task of the game is to go as far as possible. The game is paired with Google Play Games, so you can show off a record remotely, without showing your smartphone to your classmates live. This is especially useful now that many schools have switched to distance learning.

Now a little about the gameplay: at the very beginning, you choose the level and character. Levels differ in structure, and each character has its own set of items and characteristics. Then you spawn and walk from left to right, looting houses and killing enemies along the way. Over time, there is less loot and more enemies.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.khami.deadroad
    App Store: Coming soon...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]