Dead Effect [Free]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by inDevBrain, Oct 15, 2013.

1. inDevBrain

inDevBrain Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    #1 inDevBrain, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

We are aware of the compatibilty issues on some devices that should be able to run the game. Please let us know of if you have this problem and what device you have.

official trailer:

some new features:

Today is another big day for us!

We have released the game for Androids. It’s available on Google Play and completely free to play!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bulkypix.deadeffect

Play nice, kill zombies and have fun. If you enjoy the game, please let us know by giving us a 'like' on our Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Effect/398842240204387?fref=ts

You can also show us your support by donating on our website - http://deadeffect.com/

Notes:

ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045 178 days of hibernation.
    Delta 3 Chamber, Active Tissue and vital functions Check.
    Error! Disruption Detected Critical Health Detected.
    3 2 1 Awakening!

Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What is happening?

You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.

Grab your Androids, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
    An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
    Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
    Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
    Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
    Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!

Enjoy the game

"Dead Effect is pretty awesome."-capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
    "Graphically, the game is top notch."-toucharcade.com 4/5 Stars
    "Dead Effect is one of the greatest look iOS titles"-arcadesushi.com 8.5/10
    "Dead Effect [...] strikes an impressive balance between humor and fear"-modojo.com 4/5

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    If this is really true, and I hope it is, it would be wise to post a link to it in Google Play. Sadly, the search engine giant's "search" in their own store is pathetic.

3. inDevBrain

Sep 12, 2013
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The link to Google Play has been added.

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Guys, is there a catch? Free to play with no IAPs? Are there ads? Is it going to become a paid app?

5. inDevBrain

Sep 12, 2013
    Hi, it's free to play with IAPs, but no ads. and it is not going to become paid app.

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I take it there's not gonna be a premium version of Dead Effect on Android, yeah? Oh well, best of both worlds on iOS and Android. ;)

7. simmolick

simmolick Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Animation Boss
    Spain
    Wow, very appreciate to see this kind of games on google play, and, for free.
    Working very good on my Xperia P.

8. inDevBrain

Sep 12, 2013
    Gotw

Hello everybody!

Pocket Gamer Game of the Week Poll is live! If you like the game vote for Dead Effect: http://on.fb.me/1bF6vwL

9. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I'll get my brother to download this on his Note 2. I knew it would be IAP. Android apps/games hardly make money so they have to go in with IAP's to get people to pay through playing it free.

10. inDevBrain

Sep 12, 2013
    A minor update for the andriod version of the game has been released!

The in-game store is open again. The security of in-game purchases has been improved. We have implemented a back-checking system which will ensure that customers always receive what they bought. We apologize for inconvenience to everyone who had problems with purchases. We have tuned up performance and added a few more devices that were not supported thus far. We have also made a few optimizations for the X-treme quality setting. This also includes the issues with cutscenes.

The first update for iOS is imminent.

Also we would like to thank to all of you who voted for us in Pocket Gamer Game of the Week Poll. We ended up second? If so, its not as bad :)