Universal Dead Effect 2 (By Dualcarbon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Looks like a nice update hit!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ooh... Time to revisit this. Thanks for the bump!

3. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Although I really enjoyed this game and thought the gameplay was pretty fun and often engaging with powers and different enemy types I was never able to finish because it took me FOREVER to level up and you can't play the next levels until you do level up. I really hope this update fixes that and balances this aspect of slow upgrading cuz I really do enjoy the game but I get tired of playing the same missions, biohazard, survival, etc. levels over and over with only a barely noticeable increase in EXP and feeling like I'll never level up enough to finish the game.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That was my problem too, but i believe the previous update gave a solution to that stagnant state. Im only really going to find out now though, after the app completes downloading.

5. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    I wish they would finish the story . The game is unfinished , I completed it and it lefts you hanging ....

6. auver

auver Active Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Could somebody expain me how to purchase iaps?
    In store screen, I never can find the buy button. There are only question mark and continue buttons. I tried both buttons but didn't work. Maybe dev forces me to play for free forever ;)