Universal Dead Effect 2 (by BadFly Interactive)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BadFly_Interactive, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Ah Ah,i know You never disappoint us,The First Dead effect i Think from The switch from Premium to F2P it's been One of The Most Better example.i hope,to see an IAP Premium Package.this Can satisfy Both Premium Costumers,and F2P costumers.then,The Character upgrade,Are also in first Dead Effect(Legs,Head,ect) and You can upgrade you're Character Full in 2 playtrough. I really hope You can take in consideration an IAP Premium Pack For those want Everything earned in Game.let's see Guys.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You promise to buy IAP if the game has no IAP? Special kind of stupid.

3. BadFly_Interactive

BadFly_Interactive Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2014
    Game developer
    Brno, Czech Republic
    This is another episode from the series of cool awesomeness from the upcoming Dead Effect 2.

The Dread OverLord Combat Suit makes you more agile, while allowing you to carry more ammunition. It comes in different shapes and sizes too to make you an epic warrior!

[​IMG]

Don't wear your heart on your sleeve, make it an integral part of your body. The state-of-the-art VGR-7x heart implant will get you pumped! Besides, can't be broken.

[​IMG]

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    @InDevBrain: Any Chance To See The "Riot Control Weapon"? Was so cool electrify The Zombies with a lot of Combo,not to mention that Fully Upgraded Was one,if Not,The best and My favorite Weapon.

5. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Is there some kind of a special ability in the game?Something like Telekinesis or force wave maybe?:)

6. BadFly_Interactive

Dec 25, 2014
    Game developer
    Brno, Czech Republic
    #106 BadFly_Interactive, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    Special abilities will play a major role in the game and we would like to tell you more about them in future updates. However, I can tell you now that you'll be able to choose from 50+ unique abilities, which should make the gameplay a breeze.

7. BadFly_Interactive

Dec 25, 2014
    Game developer
    Brno, Czech Republic
    [QUOTE "Any Chance To See The "Riot Control Weapon"? Was so cool electrify The Zombies with a lot of Combo,not to mention that Fully Upgraded Was one,if Not,The best and My favorite Weapon. QUOTE]

Yes, we're planning on having the same weapon in DE2 too, with the possibility of upgrades and enhancements.

8. BadFly_Interactive

Dec 25, 2014
    Game developer
    Brno, Czech Republic
    Here's some great artwork introducing one of the new types of enemies in Dead Effect 2 - Delta soldiers, special task force fighters.

[​IMG]

9. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Games looks amazing guys! The first was fun but I feel this one will blow it out of the water immensely ! Also glad to see some enemy NPC's that aren't zombies

10. BadFly_Interactive

Dec 25, 2014
    Game developer
    Brno, Czech Republic
    Here's the artwork of a new type of enemies from Dead Effect 2 - cyborgs!

The pretty lady is deadly with her sword, and you can measure your strength with the two guys in epic bossfights.

[​IMG]

11. EliteBanana

EliteBanana Active Member

Jun 13, 2015
    Student
    US
    Wow! Looks amazing! I really enjoyed Dead Effect 1 when it came out, but this seems like it has a much cooler feel to it.

I hope you make it a premium one-time-purchase deal. Would definetely buy it for that. :)

And zombie slaying, of course.

12. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Nope,unfortunately it's F2P,I really hope for at last a Premium IAP for those who want enjoy this way.

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Wow,the Hammer of the middle Boss remind me "The Keeper" of The Evil Within.really Good 

14. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Dunno why but they remind me of The Grustag Tree from Warframe.

15. MRBISCUTS96

MRBISCUTS96 Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Game looks totally fantastic guys, you definitely have my support and cash at release, and ps I also second Kenan2000's force wave idea, makes the most out of ragdoll physics too, in addition to being super dope and awesome :)

16. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Really looking forward to this one. :)

17. DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix Active Member

May 15, 2013
    Haha the head of the corpse looks like Gorgona medusa from clash of the titans :eek:

18. First time looking at this. Why is the quadriceps an arm?

quad·ri·ceps
    ˈkwädrəˌseps/
    nounANATOMY
    the large muscle at the front of the thigh, which is divided into four distinct portions and acts to extend the leg.

19. DarkPhoenix

DarkPhoenix Active Member

May 15, 2013
  20. Hey guys!
    Are you planning to release this game by yourself, without publisher or by Bulkypix as first one?