Universal Dead Ahead (by Mobirate Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 22, 2013.

1. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    This game is so fun.

2. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I sent you a PM

3. Pixel_Gamer

Pixel_Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Has anyone else tried out the Facebook integration? What does it do? Hope it's not those spammy kinds.

4. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    It will post open graph actions like got rank, and post total distance as score to Facebook leaderboard.
    It doesn't spam your wall.
    FB will itself create some cool stories of how your scores compare to you friend's ones.

5. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    The further locations attract more zombies so it is easier to make that while riding is harder.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'd love for an update to add characters, outfits, gun upgrades (will increase longevity of the game), maybe more guns and more power ups (for instance - find more crates, increase duration of crates, etc.)

Great game btw!

7. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    for next update we plan to add one cool location and zombies chasing you on bikes too.

8. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    This is Vera and Betty, don't you recognise them? :)

9. oldgamer dude

oldgamer dude Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Just really loving this game , the update with a new location and zombies on bikes sounds brilliant. I'm finding the challenges to be just right , challenging but not too frustrating . And dev please don't change the control , more options yes , but I love the way the control feels. The tiny bit of play seems to mesh with idea of riding a moped , motorcycle or whatever vehicle . It just feels right .

Good stuff here .

10. peon2000

peon2000 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I really enjoy this game also.
    Very fun and well made.

I did encounter a bug just now when I picked up the speed boost I lost the background graphics.
    They remained missing until I killed and restarted the game.

Attached Files:

11. oldgamer dude

oldgamer dude Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2013

Lol that's crazy !

12. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I have been stuck on the mission " jump 3 cars" for awhile now and can't seem to come close. Any tips? And by jump, does it mean on or over? Like land on it or clear the car?

13. killwhitey

killwhitey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I'm not able to drag the slider to the left side...do you just do it in game? I can tap and slide my finger over to the left side, but after I lift my finger I have to go back to the right side to tap and slide over again. not too convenient. any ideas?

14. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I tried that too but it is not too clear, anyone?

15. Dan@Chillingo

Dan@Chillingo Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Drag the bottons on the left over to the right. Yes, needs to be done in game.

16. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    you have to slide the shoot button to the right side of the screen

17. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Now it works, thanks a lot Sink or Swim and Dan :)

18. drloony

drloony Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2012
    #98 drloony, May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    You have to clear the car, and do it 3 times in a single run, (I think, that's how I did it). It took me a bit to get it also, sometimes it looks like your jumping a car but you might be off slightly, it's do-able though.
    Now I'm stuck on level 9, all 3 missions are pretty hard to me, I think I've hit a wall at this point

19. killwhitey

killwhitey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    AH! that worked! thanks :)

20. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    The jump 3 cars, I made sure I landed on the cars for the jump, I think about 30 mph or 40 mph, ie not at max speed but not at min speed.

I think level 9 is the one where you kill 300 ride 2000 miles and something?

Try to do those separately, killing 300 is easier while going slowly. Things pile up behind you and you can lead them into cars where they'll kill themselves. Accelerate when you need to reload then run over a zombie to slow down. Was this also the one with the shoot x zombies with pistol? works well combined this way.

The 2,000 miles, some of it can be luck and dependant on how many nitro boosts you pick up. I think I cleared it picking up 3 boosts which is 1500 miles just from the boosts.

The game really seems to divide itself up into slow speed and fast speed. In fast speed, you're generally not worried about stuff behind you. In slow speed you're generally worried about the stuff behind you and how to utilize the stuff coming at you to kill the zombies behind you. Of course I say all this but I am only at rank 10. My reaction time is terrible for these types of games and I will run into incoming cars pretty often.