Universal Dead Age (by Headup Games GmbH & Co KG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 8, 2017.

1. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    What he said.

2. twalkabout

twalkabout Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 12, 2008
    Agree with above. Combat gets boring real quick and takes too long. No way I see to turn off the combat animation either. Also some confusing interface for example trying to craft a shotgun but then if you have person switch jobs no warning about it stopping the crafting and I am still not sure if it does? Healing also confusing and I'm not sure what the medical skill does but it definitely doesn't give you combat healing I found out the hard way. I think backbone for a good game is there but they need to do some significant updates. I'd wait on purchasing.

3. Luckithroe

Luckithroe Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    This game is deeper than I thought it would be. I love when I have low expectations for something and it exceeds/catches me off guard. I would recommend this to anyone who likes:

* Thinking man/woman games
    * Zombie games that aren't mindless shooters

4. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Everything is self explanatory in the game. Haven't had any problem understanding any part of it. The only issue I have is their push for the rogue-like experience is so hard that it ruins it. I'm around day 29 trying to resource hunt in the city during the day and the game keeps crashing and anyone who's played knows if the game crashes then everything you've done up to that point from the beginning of the day is gone and you have to redo it, including fighting any zombie hordes or punks that raided your camp. Using skills points, setting jobs for the day for each survivor, buying/selling stuff in the shop, talking/taking missions. It's ridiculous. It's still a full rogue like experience if you die you die but the developer, you need to add some kind of auto save maybe every time you move areas or complete a battle or something to prevent data loss by crashing. At least preventing up to an hour of loss each time. Crashing isn't always something a user can help. I use an iPhone 6 Plus updated to the most recent iOS version. I even did a hard reset to clear any cache and what not and the game still crashed after a few battles in city day.

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Worked fine until I started going in woods night. Day 19 timeline:today save someone in area 6 of woods at night. Game keeps crashing between area 4 and 6 sometimes I can get to 6 but it crashes when it loads the battle and sometimes it crashes in area 4 or 5. Anyone else playing this game on an iPhone 6/6plus that have made it to day 19 or further and it keeps crashing in some areas? Like to the point where you can't finish a mission because of it ?

6. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    copy of the Walking Dead Series...
    point and click...

Good is thT is Full Game.. no ads
    no in/App...
    nice Dialogs
    Story
    But they should supported on older IOS as well

7. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Currently on sale for $1.99, buy or not buy?

8. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Buy its a steal at that price, I got this on steam for £7.99! And then again at 2.99 for iOS cause it is worth it.

9. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Still suffering from crashing in woods at night, city during the day and night. Days 25+ using iPhone 6plus version 10.3.2 anyone else?