Universal Days of Prophecy (by Ascardian Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by stubbieoz, May 10, 2019.

1. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon

On this one I just left Mia and Franz or Erik over there to double team one of them before they died to Leanna.

On the trap question earlier I did it as I’ve 3 starred everything up to halfway through World 8 but I don’t remember what I had to do on that off the top of my head. I believe it was something that became clear right before you kill him.

2. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Another thing is to try and save you’ll some time I don’t like my team but it is very effective. I have too many melee with my current build. I turned Rusty to a Mystic not realizing at the time that it was a melee character so I lost another ranged champ. Baku and Mia are my only ranged and I have 6 melee and my team balance seems off. Now saying that I have been able to 3 star everything so it’s possible!

So what I’ve done is started a Hard campaign and am doing a different character run. I’m going to turn Franz into an archer I think to help with the ranged. Side note (Franz is an absolute BEAST as a Fighter late game. Stronger than Erik at least the way I built him) Curious to see what his Archer build is later game. I could make him 2 Snipers if I want!

Also with the new Hard run I am going to pick different champs when I can. My first run was Joy (the assassin) and she turns into a very high dodge high crit badass late game but this time I picked the pirate dude cause why not. Will let you know what I think of him after his transformation later :)

Also the 3 stars are not necessary to progress I think so don’t let that hold you back. They do give you upgrade mats which are very useful! Every time I almost max out my dudes they all get a new rune which is better. Late game the runes start giving 2 boosts instead of one (; Stick with it if you get frustrated cause it’s great game!

stubbieoz, jkluk23 and Son of Anarchy like this.
  3. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Cool side note. When the branching begins and you can pick either Stein or Joy. They have different story branches with some different levels!! Pretty cool and totally unexpected.

I will report this. Hard mode has made me reconsider my life choices on a couple levels. There are some really hard spots I’m in the middle of right now trying to get 3-stars on with the first attempt. In hard mode you don’t get experience for replaying levels so it doesn’t really benefit you to only 2 or 1 Star a level.

Hard but still fun

stubbieoz likes this.
  4. Woof1

Woof1 New Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    This game started out easy but it quickly challenging. Looks like the learning curve to master this will take a bit longer than I originally thought. Awesome game though!

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yeh honestly I started on the harder difficulty and it started feeling more like a puzzle game to figure out how to get 3 stars. Got stuck and haven’t played since so maybe I’ll drop the difficulty and try again.