Universal Day of the Viking - By [adult swim]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    #41 Lazer Kat, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    A coin doubler is perfectly acceptable in a premium game, so long the games economy isn't adjusted to make it necessary.

In this case, it's fine; in the other "Viking" game in the Hot New Games list it would have been unacceptable.

2. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Added to my wish list. Getting this and Banner Saga when I can afford an iTunes card

3. wojtekp

wojtekp Member

Jun 15, 2014
    Hey Guys, can anyone help me out in Level 9, 2nd Star? How do you bring down a viking tower? (Or 2, for that matter) Its not explainend anywhere ...

4. RustPuppet

RustPuppet Member

Jun 6, 2011
    I'm also stuck on this one. I'm guessing you need to topple it over rather than destroying it. Perhaps it needs explosive barrels or an upgraded catapult.

I also can't figure out how to make the Vikings furious. It's happened a couple times by accident by I have no idea how to replicate it.

5. RustPuppet

RustPuppet Member

Jun 6, 2011
    Update: as suspected, you need to topple them over without destroying them. Try aiming the catapult just above the circle bit on the nearest tree (level 17). It should just clip the top of the tower and tip it over.

6. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I'm really enjoying this, I do have one suggestion about the game UI. The pause button is placed in a really bad spot. It overlaps with the angle of your slingshot, making your finger slide over it. Either allow the game to zoom out farther, or place the pause button on the left.

7. SneakyCat

SneakyCat New Member

Nov 10, 2014
    This game is insane, I'm loving it.
    I've played until the autumn stages and keeps appearing new things over and over.

When you use the catapult very quickly it 'overheats' and the soldiers start bringing harmless projectiles, such as cakes or tomatoes. If you hit a viking with one of these objects, he changes the color and becomes furious.

8. RustPuppet

RustPuppet Member

Jun 6, 2011
    Thank you, sir!

9. wojtekp

wojtekp Member

Jun 15, 2014
    Uhm sorry, missunderstanding there. I didnt mean the war machines, i meant when 4 vikings climb on top of each other. I have the german version, and translated it says "vikingtower" :D

So, how do I topple those?

10. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Just got this a couple days ago and haven't played a whole lot but one thing I have noticed is that it seems to me like the screen is too zoomed in. You can't see the Vikings until they're almost on top of you. And when you try to use your Boulder thrower it zooms to the point where you can hardly see what it is you want to sling the boulder at. Zooming aside it seems like a fun game just wish it was panned out a little bit

11. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    To Dev. Team! Any Updates for for this game to get it working on iOS 11 ? It must be 64Bit Version :/