Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05 New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Game Feedback

I am loving this game so far, and even more so love the fact that I can earn free items simply by interacting with the app and devs. I also really like that this has a storyline, whereas some similar games do not. (Or did not when I first played them)

2. baconcow

baconcow Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Just passed the 50 hour mark. Quite the addictive experience, for a premium game.

3. tdogu

tdogu Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Will you add a push notification option future? it's would be good when we send minion to a long trip.

4. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    And you're still not in the top 200 in the leaderboards "Total Time Played" :p

5. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks for the suggestion! We can do this, how long trips do you send your Minion on?

6. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks! :D

7. tdogu

tdogu Member

Jul 29, 2017
    I am using supply bag with a lot of foods and also using gather bag. So far my minion's longest trip was almost 20 minutes. I send him and quit game usually for doing my real life job. It would be good to be hear a notification that he's back from trip.

8. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Got it. Not sure if this can make it into the next update. But I'll definitely add it in the one after.

9. Antiliterat

Antiliterat Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Suggestion for wood shed

Would it be possible to allow us to add wood to the wood shed directly from containers? I imagine it working exactly the same way as transferring items between containers. So when I open up my wood shed, I click on a container from the inventory at the bottom of the screen, and it asks me if I'd like to add the contents of that container to the wood shed. Also... It would be nice if the brick wood shed could hold the same number of slots as a large container :)

10. Synister

Synister New Member

Aug 1, 2017
    Ipnotizing

I was dubious about the price, and after hours of gameplay I can tell this game has the potential to be worth it.
    I'm sure I still have a lot to learn about the game, the progression is a great point. I think that 20+ hours are nothing in this game, I got stuck in it for almost 5 hours just after installing..
    Seen the price, I REALLY hope this will be improved more and more.

Possible bug? I don't know if other people experienced it, but if I "bulk craft" stuff, it just count one "random outcome". I mean, they are all crafted, or NONE of them is, and you lose everything.

11. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    That would probably have bugs, would rather not touch it at the moment.

But I can increase the shed slots. In fact Twig having 4 has been annoying me for some time, I'll just increase all their slots.

12. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Yes we are improve the game and getting all suggestions we can get from our loving players.

Thats not a bug, but thats also not a feature we like very much. When we tested something like crafting 100 items, and you only get 63 items crafted that turned out to be very weird. So we just kept this way.

13. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    (Test Flight Version) 1.1.2 Out!!!

1.1.2 - Mundane Fixes

- Marketplace has more deals that give out gems. (Thanks AntiLiterat)
    - Improved gamble screen. (Thanks Zohra)
    - Alf's eyebrows move when item on top of him. (Thanks Grika)
    - Recipe Book history has a limit of 50 items. (Thanks Big Boi)
    - You can give App Store stars without leaving the game now! (Won't work in beta lol)
    - Gives error when using a tablet to gather when Communication skill isn't enough. (Thanks Ralph)
    - Status bar bugs have been fixed. (by removing status bar) (Thanks everyone)
    - Fixed random Marketplace crash. (Thanks Xaeyr)
    - Fixed Sequoia investments carrying over generations. (Thanks Tye)
    - Fixed being able to put non food items in pot.
    - Fixed skill description crash.
    - Gives sound feedback when storage is full.

If you want to become a Test Flight tester, enter your emails here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOL1pNMnLVk9vDlyVjpHe9ErC0IdrLlKbz3kWJs-RZzwZ_zA/viewform?c=0&w=1

14. Fred0924

Fred0924 New Member

Aug 1, 2017
    Great game!

Just downloaded it! Awesome game!

15. I'm finding that in the end-game the investments of food comes in faster than it can be used up, so I end up with large containers full of meat omelette (not that it's a bad thing, haha). It would be nice to have more uses for it, like being able to trade it with the merchant more often, or having minion consume twice or even ten times the food for ten times the chance of gaining skill points. Right now minion skill goes up the slowest.

16. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Yeeey, while at it lets just increase the bag slots as well :p

17. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hmm minion eating more to increase skill faster seems like a nice mechanic. Though I'm not sure how it can be used? Any ideas?

How much food do you invest & get in return? Numbers would give me a better idea to optimize it.

Currently each time you invest you get this much increase according to the amount you invested.

• 0..<1000: x2
    • 1000..<2500 x1.5
    • 2500..<5000 x1.25
    • 5000..<10000 x1.20
    • 10000+ x1.10

18. A great game!

Seems to be a great game. I will certainly download it. Thanks a lot for your work!

19. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    #179 Esqarrouth, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Actually yeah, that seems to make sense now.

20. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks! But wait, you haven't downloaded yet? :eek: