Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. MadOlaf

MadOlaf New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Sorry, I meant for Generation Points. DOes each recipe give you one point? how many things to I need to craft for each point? How much do my skills affect my points?

2. PumpkinButt

PumpkinButt New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    The game

This game is a great addition to my phone. It's phenomenal for idle play and active play. Let your minion do stuff while you play another game, actively play during cutscenes.

It's fun and the prestiging is pretty different (better) than what I normally find.

3. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    • If skill is maxed +10
    • 1 point for each 10 skill
    • 1 point for every 2 recipes unlocked
    • 1 point for every 1k item crafted

4. Mystifies

Mystifies New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    This game is pretty unique. Can't say I've played a game like this but I really enjoy it.

5. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Thanks for the kind words. Let me know if theres anything you want improved.

6. tdogu

tdogu Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Hi,

It's very nice game with a lot of features and smooth screening. Incremental, puzzle, crafting and adventure with quest. I have been play 6 hours so far and I'm still continuing to explore. Nice project, I wish you success.

Wondering:

*are you considering develop this game for pc (like steam ect.) It would be fantastic to play the game with mouse on pc screen.

Request (for now):

*we should use materials these are in containers when we crafting. Because the hardest side of this game is inventory size. you should have to do really a good organizing for your materials.

Regards.

7. Tobold

Tobold New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Generation containers

Hi!

I noticed that since patch v1.1.0 you can get a Grandma's Medium Container (16 slots) for a donation, and it is marked as a Generation Item. Does that mean I keep it when I use the mating hut to go to the next generation? And does that also mean that my previous donation from v1.0.0 for a 16-slot large container is lost if I switch generations?

8. CptOneEye

CptOneEye New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    I have playing this game almost a year and I see how Game grows every month .
    Thank you for fun :)

9. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks!

We have no plans for Steam at the moment, but we have a lot of request for web and have a sign up form for a web version: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOM5UrgalJM6fUAB-nkMzK4ACrTJIK27k638VDsMW7u54CZg/viewform

10. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone

We get this request a lot. The problem with this is, it might confuse newer players about the storage spaces and which items are being used. Storage becomes less of an issue as you make bigger containers, village and start batch crafting.

11. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks for sticking around :D

12. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Sorry for the confusion.

Granmas Container = Kept after mating
    Normal Container = Not kept after mating

Yes, your 16 slot container will be lost. But message me in-game, I'll hook you up with a Granny's.

13. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Btw I read your blog post: http://tobolds.blogspot.com.tr/2017/07/dawn-of-crafting.html
    Thanks for writing about us!

I've also enjoyed reading your other posts about D&D, MOBAs and MMORPGS. I've noticed that I've spent a couple of hours reading, then checked Archive list and saw that your posts go back to 2003! Bookmarked and closed tab. :D

Suggestions:
    I would've liked it if your posts were categorized by topics, like: WoW, Mobile, Politics, etc.. I would've liked to click on subjects I'm interested in and just read.

Why don't you move to a modern blog site?

14. xXMasterVaderXx

xXMasterVaderXx New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Great Game

Love playing this game. Can't put it down. Thanks for putting so much effort into it.

15. Hamdikim

Hamdikim New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Nice Game

Nice game bro, keep going.

16. Delaguila

Delaguila Guest

Really good

Its very imaginative and its price does worth it

17. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks for playing!

18. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    will this work on Ipad 2? also any vids of the new version I can only find the old one.

19. Tobold

Tobold New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    The newer posts have labels like Dungeons & Dragons or 3D Printing. To the best of my knowledge there is no way for me to actually "move" the blog elsewhere and keep my 5000+ post archive. I could only start over with a new site with no posts and no Google page rank.

20. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    I did test on a friends iPad2 before. It was very laggy.

Also the next update, v1.2 will require iOS9. But current version requires iOS8.

Vids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGZnoE4RRhM