Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. That Sassy Potato

That Sassy Potato New Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Trying to rate

It will not let me rate this game here or in the App Store, but it is a very fun game that's slow to start but will get more interesting the longer you play. It's something that you can play for a minute or for an hour and still be entertained

2. The new update is very good. These developers are actively responding to feature requests on Reddit and making good product and UX improvements. Example: Take all from minion gather bag used to be at the bottom, so for bags with 8 slots or more required scrolling every time. Instead it is now at the right side, easily tapped. :)

3. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    I'm not sure about Touch Arcade, but if you got the game through a code then Appstore doesn't allow non purchased items to be rated. I'm not sure if there is anything we can do about it.

4. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Wow, I thought only a handful of people would use/see that feature. Its nice small things like these getting noticed. Let me know if you've got any recommendations/advice.

5. Ricesoup

Ricesoup New Member

Jul 26, 2017
    i like this new update the new generation items make the early game less tedious

6. Mirshikar

Mirshikar New Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Great game, great community

I will admit I got this game on the one free day it was given, but I did encourage a couple friends to buy it after I played it a while.

Being able to look through on Reddit and see the game take more shape has always been fun and interesting to me. I love coming in on new updates and seeing what has changed.

The gameplay is very constant and very little downtime is there. However, this game can be picked up and put down at a whim easily and you can pick right back up where you were. Not that it is that easy to do. I'm sure I have spent 30-40 hours on it at least so far. And I don't even see myself stopping soon as I haven't even reached final endgame things yet.

7. Jtfirebug99

Jtfirebug99 New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Great game

This game is pretty awesome but very confusing at times but overall great game:D

8. Samlg2002

Samlg2002 New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Best game ever

Love it:p

9. MadOlaf

MadOlaf New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    I love it

This game is cool. I would like to see a list of all the things that help when I go to a new generation.

10. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hey, glad you've liked the game. Could you tell me some of those confusing times? We're trying to reduce confusion to minimum.

11. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Glad you like it, let me know if theres anything else you'd like to have put in the game :)

12. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Cool, I'm glad you liked it enough to tell your friends :)

If you know some youtubers or follow some youtubers, it'd be great if you also let them know about the game.

13. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hey Olaf, could you elaborate this request?

14. poyportrait

poyportrait New Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Hunting equipments

1 suggestion that i can think of right now is that the hunting method should be more realistic. Right now i can take a kinife (or even a sharp stick) to go hunt a bear. That doesn't make sense, does it?

Another issue (more like a Touch Arcade's issue) is that rating the game is very hard to do. Touching or tapping the stars is not working very well. I have to keep tapping it for almost a minute to get 5 stars highlighted. Thank you.

15. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Hunting bear: Yeah that is unrealistic but for you to be able to do that, you need a really high hunting skill with a great armor. I'm guessing I could hunt a bear with a sharp stick if I was wearing a platemail armor in real life and was a professional hunter :p

We can try reporting this issue to TA admins.

16. Aonyx

Aonyx New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Improvement

Honestly some more quests and consequences for who is in your village. Lastly some more rewards when you start a new character would be nice

17. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    We could let some fishy people in the village causing some mischief :rolleyes:

Any ideas on the rewards?

18. jeremiahhsu

jeremiahhsu New Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Such nice game

Very fun to play

19. MadOlaf

MadOlaf New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    I love it

I love it so much