Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.
Return trip is going to be even better
I don't know if this has been suggested, but it seems to me that if you consume any meat that is on a bone, the bone should be added to your inventory afterward
Has anyone thought about adding fertilizer to the crafting menu? Turd + Leaves? If it's already there I've not noticed it. Maybe the fertilizer could be put in the village on a square to grow a random vegetable? Just a thought
If anyone is interested...
I sometimes find the wiki cumbersome when it comes to looking up recipes, so I created my own little recipe web app. I created it more for myself, but anyone is welcome to use it if you'd like. You can find it at xaeyr.com/projects/dcraft. If it's helpful to you, let me know
Wow that looks great!
You may want to post it to folks here as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/DawnOfCrafting/
When we add village/farming related stuff, it will be more useful to craft a fertilizer then. There is also goop.
I tried but I can't remember my password and they are apparently having issues with their password reset feature. May have to just create a new account.
Well, I've never been a caveman so I can't really speak for them, but whenever I eat meat off a bone I tend to not eat the bone itself, so I have it left over
If you leave bone on the table, you've obviously never been a caveman
You mean the drawings? When you skin an animal, you already split the bone and the meat in theory.
I'll post it on reddit
Thanks I was concerned a little about posting it since I'm playing the TestFlight version and recipes could be different from the regular version.
Yes, I haven't thought of that. Well it won't be a problem in a few weeks
Nice. TA fixed our screenshots.
(Test Flight Version) 1.1.1 Out!!!
Swift 4 & iOS 11
- Updated game for new iOS versions.
- Fixed not completing maxed skill achievements. (Thanks Adam)
- You can download v1.1.0 on top of this version from the store (when its released Jul 27) without breaking the game.
If you want to become a Test Flight tester, enter your emails here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOL1pNMnLVk9vDlyVjpHe9ErC0IdrLlKbz3kWJs-RZzwZ_zA/viewform?c=0&w=1
Ever since I upgraded to the newest TestFlight version I've had a lot of (seemingly) random crashes. There doesn't seem to be anything specific I'm doing when it happens. The app just closes. iPhone 7+ with IOS 10.3.2.
I think this has to do with the marketplace, I'll try to fix it, thanks!
Keep Up The Good Work
Thanks, I hope you'll like v1.1. Let me know if you have suggestions for v1.2 (which we are currently working on)
v1.1.0 - Attack of The Erectus - Released!!!
v1.1.0 - Attack of The Erectus
- Added multiple surprise game endings! (Thanks Psinder)
- Added 2 Generation items, 3 noncraftable items, 3 side quests. (Thanks Grika)
- Completely redesigned Kasino quests. (Thanks iokak & Malcolm & Psinder)
- Added 3 new Tip Tablets. (Thanks BarcodExpress & Mynion1)
- High skill items are added into your Recipe Book after figuring out its recipe. (Thanks Grika & Garry)
- Burning fires pass energy to the new fire. (Thanks harrison)
- Drag items to put the whole stack in crafting slots. (Thanks DiamondDog42 & MarsW & BarcodeExpress)
- Can drag a container contents into another container. (Thanks BarcodExpress & Grika)
- Can drag items directly from crafting box into container. (Thanks Ugur)
- New recipe discovery tablet doesn't bounce anymore.
- Quests shows images of some items instead of names.
- When recipe book is opened first time, shows Peeled Banana recipe. (Thanks Dinalt)
- Fixed Alf's thought bubble covering up Minion energy. (Thanks Xaeyr)
- iPad texts, images and views resized.
- Minion bag return, Take All/Discard buttons have better locations.
- Changed item numbers colors to be more obvious. (Thanks Halit)
- Redesigned Player Profile Menu and added LeaderBoard Button. (Thanks bheart123 & wex52)
- Added descriptions to some items. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
- Shiny Stones give Generation Points.
- Can throw items away in early quests on new generations. (Thanks CrymsonCristal)
- Can eat from pots in early quests on new generations. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
- Marketplace shows the amount of offers that will come next time. (Thanks Cookie)
- Marketplace offer ramps up slower than before on each trade. (Thanks Cookie)
- Marketplace shows detailed description in recipe book. (Thanks Cookie)
- Items that are crafted with Shiny Stones do not show up in the Marketplace. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
- Buying over 100 items in Marketplace doesn't group them in one slot anymore. (Thanks Sam)
- Added 4 new Achievements. (Thanks Halit)
- Added 2 new Leaderboards. (Thanks Slavez)
- Fixed popup constantly showing the same achievement. (Thanks everyone)
- Checks if iCloud save version is compatible before messing up your save file.
- iCloud save shows a spinner while saving. (Thanks Zumacha)
- Doesn't write "Saving to iCloud" while you're offline. (Thanks iokak)
- Properly saves to iCloud from settings in newer generations. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
- Added Instagram & Touch Arcade links.
- Changed donation reward from a Large Container to Grandma's Medium Container. (Thanks Furcat)
- Changed most of the donation rewards. (Thanks Sam)
- Made most quests easier.
- Removed power from Tactical Tools.
- Pots breaking chance decreased to 0 when eating. (Thanks Nayelianne)
- Decreased Sonka's food stealing by 70%. (Thanks Azinye)
- Decreased Abena's Shiny Stone count. (Thanks Malcolm)
- Increased energy of most Hunting related foods by 1. (9 Recipes)
- Increased skill to craft Wooden Fishing Rod.
- Lowered bait required for Squid and Octopus. (Thanks JHQELeviathan)
- Lowered burning energies of fires.
- Lowered energies of cooked items with pots.
- Lowered required skill for Pot Full Of Water. (Thanks Nayelianne)
- Lowered skill to craft Sling, Bonfire, Bark Rope, Wooden Bin, Basic Claw, Leaf Bag, Scale Bag, all material Shoes.
- Lowered skill to craft Wooden Well, Twig Warehouse, House, Woodshed, Archieve Marketplace, Mating Chambers.
- Lowered energy cost of most building recipes by 10.
- Changed recipes of Mating Chambers, all Houses and Pillars.
- Changed recipe of and lowered energy cost for Leaf Skirt. (Thanks elementgermanium)
- Fixed item dragging refresh. (Thanks aredna & Mirshikar)
- Fixed new crafted armor not refreshing. (Thanks Lac)
- Fixed crafting multiple items, didn't refresh 1st stack when it should hit 100. (Thanks Mikla & Lac)
- Fixed Minion tool not refreshing after using a tool.
- Fixed not refreshing fire. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
- Fixed crafting armor while storage is full and same type of armor with low durability is in storage. (Thanks DiamondDog42)
- Side Quests reset properly in new generations. (Thanks Psinder)
- Fixed tip number not showing correctly when going to the Main Menu or changing slots. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
- Fixed prompting Alf related bugs. (Thanks Xlr8 & Miketxo)
- Fixed dragging from tool slot to full container losing tool. (Thanks Psinder)
- Fixed burning tools from tool slot on fire crashing game. (Thanks Malcolm & Psinder)
- Fixed population count bug. (Thanks Psinder)
- Fixed bugs with certain quests. (Thanks andeemay & Miketxo & Malc & Halit & Tye)