Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. Dakuba94

Dakuba94 New Member

Nov 21, 2018
    Male
    I ended up playing for 4 hours straight not even realizing it...

2. Kalibalas23

Kalibalas23 New Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Nois game !!!

3. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Glad you like it

4. Amyz

Amyz New Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Female
    Love the game!!! Been playing for the past few months and was sad to hear that the developers are not updating the game anymore. With that said, I’m not sure how many are still actively playing the game but was hoping someone can help me with the questions below:

My village stop getting new villagers after 52 even thought I have room for 100 plus villagers and I was wondering if that is the max number of villagers there is.

Also what is the last Minion skill and how do I unlock it?

I saved Alf and thought that was the final quest, is there another final quest after that?

If anyone can provide some insight that would be great!

And to the developers, excellent job!!!! One of the best games I have ever played! Looking forward to the team’s next development.

5. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Glad you like the game, 52 is the max number of villagers. Last Minion skill, uhmm I wish not to give so much spoilers but I'm sure if you try to give minion the different tools and send him off, you'll eventually unlock it.

Saving Alf was the last big quest. There are small quests here and there but you might have already seen them.

Also feel free to post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DawnOfCrafting/

Lastly make sure to leave your email in game to know when we make our next crafting game :)

6. Amyz

Amyz New Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Female

Thank you and will do!

7. Amyz

Amyz New Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Female
    Can someone please let me know how to restore the game from icloud after I changed to a new iPhone. Don't want to lose my progress but my old iPhone is not working anymore...

Thank you

8. Peter Hansen

Peter Hansen New Member

Oct 14, 2021
    Testing out this game on Ipad. 1 hours into the game.
    Problem: inventory fills out. Im stuck. Cannot eat or craft, or empty inventory.
    Any tips?