Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Interesting. Will keep in mind.

2. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    #862 iogog, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Are there any plans to add info on how much energy each recipe costs? Perhaps put it beneath the burn energy info. Especially early on in the game you can get surprised by how much energy a recipe costs.

3. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    I'm currently having a bug where if I change the zoom of the village the place where my building is off from where my finger is. It's also variable based on how much it is zoomed in or out. The farther it is zoomed out the more NW the building is from my finger is. If I'm zoomed in it goes more SE from my finger.

4. Profxavier

Profxavier New Member

Jan 28, 2018
    Great

you guys made a great game, a second would be great but your doing something right

5. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hmm makes sense. Noted

6. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    1. Jabba the hut achievement noted. (will tell Esq about it, achievements are his play field)
    2. Yea the pyramid sucks at higher levels, I need to optimize it & its speed. (don't know when)
    3. water cost too much, noted.
    4. I think I read this in reddit right? Esq had answered you there.

7. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    I couldn't visualize the problem. I visualized something normal.. not a problem?

8. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Hmm this is really hard to explain. So when I enter the build menu and I drag a toilet for example into the center of my screen, the toilet gets placed directly where I had my finger. If I change the zoom and zoom out so I can see more land and do the same thing where I drag the toilet out and my finger is in the center of the screen, the toilet gets placed around an inch to the top left from where my finger actually is. Sorry if that still doesn't make sense, you might need to try out the zoom on your phone.

I'm an iPhone 6s on iOS 10.3.2 if that makes a difference.

9. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Oww I see, thats a stupid mistake from me. I guess I forgot to add the scale to the calculation of where the item is. Added it to my to fix list

10. Shrimp

Shrimp New Member

Feb 15, 2018
    crazy addicting!!

just wanted to say this game is amazing addicting I downloaded it for only 99 cents and wow this was definitely worth my dollar its good for all ages even adults very fun game and great concept 10/10 would recommend!!:D

11. axl81

axl81 New Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Advanced tools

Why can I craft an advanced hammer and axe but I can’t craft an advanced knife and spear?

12. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
  13. RealChampion

RealChampion New Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Nice game, fits my style

14. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Dawn of Crafting Going Free Starting Today
    Thank you, crafters, who have stuck with us for the past 2 years. We are happy to say that we are going free for a week so you can tell your friends to download Dawn of Crafting.

Android Version
    We have made a deal with a company to port Dawn of Crafting to Android. We can't say when it will be ready but you can tell your friends to sign up here to learn about it.

Also feel free to subscribe on our mailing list or reddit

15. Olivier_170

Olivier_170 New Member

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    We have to agry it’s a really good game, worth it

16. Markous1997

Markous1997 New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Male
    Interesting game, though I would like the part where inventory doesn’t stop at a hundred. I like the side quest a lot but I wished there was more of a story to some

17. Assassins creed guy

Assassins creed guy New Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Awesome game guys great job I’m actually am suprised to find a great game on mobile

18. mkikas

mkikas New Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Hello im a big fan of dawn of crafting and i have some questions 1. do you need better village houses to get new villagers 2. WHY IS MAKING ROPE SUCH A PAIN 3. why arent i getting any new quests from sonka the thief or marco the explorer. Thank you for reading and i hope you reply have a good day

19. kizuxtheo

kizuxtheo Active Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Male
    Translator
    Venezuela
    [​IMG]

these are definitely the oddest price changes I've seen to an app

20. Brett D

Brett D New Member

Sep 13, 2018
    Male